Reviews for life after pain and strife
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Very good. It makes a point, and it's a good point.
these kids chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Sounds like rap in my ears. I enjoyed reading it. Your rhyming was exelent although it was al of the same ee sound. It kind of shows your creativity to use different words with the same sound. And to top it all off, you say it was freestyle which is amazing. keep at it. :)
Kazuline chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
cool, i like it
harmonybunny chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
this isn't my style, really, so I can't comment properly, but the ending especially struck me - it's amazing how you manage to rhyme and still use the exact words that will express things properly - a true artist's feat.
phillie chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
That was very deep. It was emotional ,too. Your adjectives were deep, but good. Keep on writing!

Nicole
Melanie Rose chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
You're very good at rhyming. This poem is excellent.
Serena Lightheart chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Good JOB!MORE MORE!
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
See this is what i like in a lyric. beautifuly RAW and wirtten to be heard.*if any one has a word that rhymes with Life and strife please hit me up.

~Nat The Unchanging Darkness,Keeper of Light~
Angele Raye chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
This poem has a lot of feeling behind it. I particularly like the line, "while I was bleeding cuz you were to kind to me," Speaks a lot to me. Best Wishes!
lilvirgin chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
u might think i'm weird, i am... but i also have a feeling that ur black. if not white and u live in the ghetto somewhere in florida or chicago. i may be wrong. still, drugs r good. m i making any sense. no i'm not. by the way, i'm a girl. like u care.
Footprints chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Cool poem. Strong words, point gotten across. *laughs* I don't know about this, but it kind of sounds like a rap to me. Anyway, nice.

Thanks for reviewing my poem.
Damaged chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
recalcitrant, you were right. I do relate to your writings.

This is an awesome piece. Keep writing!

~Damaged
Special K Birmingham chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Every word sounds like you mean it. Your anger comes across really well in this; I think it's because of the words you've chosen. They sound hard and vicious. Good work.

Keri