Reviews for porcelain doll
afluffierELFthanthou chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
._. ... o_o ... O_O ... ;_; wah! This is depressing. HOW DID YOU GET SO GOOD AT THAT? (heeheehee) you've got so much talent. Are you going to be a writer? singer? drummer (o_O)? hurry up and get famous so i can buy your stuff!
Penanna chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Well that too links with me somehow, I've been dropped thousands of times, and I'm still missing peices, but i guess it could be how i've made other people feel too...Now i feel bad :(

Forfirith
broken wings241 chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Well, I'm not small and delicate... people don't know when they break me. I loved the last three lines though, so poignant.
PainKiller chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
Gorgeously written, with a great mental image sent. Excellently worded. Way to go, this was awesome.
blinkie chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
it's a nice poem, but the last three lines came as a surprise to me, as there was no hint whatsoever that they 'dropped me'. it's like, the effect was presented without sufficient cause.

it's a good read though.

blinkie
blessed-goddess chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
This piece was so beautifully written, the way you can use a porcelain doll to signify youself. Very clever, excelletn work :)

Love Yaz
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
Wow, this was excellent. Short but so powerful. I loved the ending, that was very good. Keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
great job! wonderful insight. i wrote a poem similar to this a ways back...but it was a love poem. it'd be cool if you'd read it...ugh im too perky...no wait, i'm about to cry now...good job...