Reviews for Artificial Lust
buznuz1 chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
this is a REALLY GOOD STORY plz add more i dyinging ot no what happens!

GO ARTIFICIAL LUST!
Lauranne chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
nope, you still have a faithful reader here. :P

update after spm! :)

love,

Lauranne
bangbangstartagain chapter 6 . 12/4/2005
heyhey. i was so looking forward to the next chapter and the verbal-lashing westley was sure to recieve. but no! i was greeted instead by a rather shocking and disappointing notice...please please please update soon!laters.P.
lauranne chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
oyH. update, you lazy pig. :p
simple-teen chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
Right..now for a proper review *ahem* Cool story, Josie's funny. Westley very, very cocky but I'm sure Josie going to bring it down, and I can't wait for that
simple-teen chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
*le gasp* Tyson Ritter belongs to me! *squeals and runs away*
xpressgirl chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
SO GOD! you have to continue!
lauranne chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
HAHAHA. This story is soso the interesting, so update it Amirah. P
aureliasilver chapter 6 . 7/31/2004
Hey Amirah! Interesting story. Reminescent of "She's All That", though it does have a few modifications. Hopefully, you dont plan on abandoning this story.
Writing faery chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
I'm confused.
Is this story set in the U.S or Australia? Because if it is set in the U.S, you canot possibly 'COME UP' to Bali, seeing as it is in the Southern Hemisphere as opposed to the Northern Hemisphere. If is it set in Australia, then there is no such thing as Junior High, or the terms 'senior' and 'junior'. In Australia, there is only High School/Secondary College, which lasts from year 7 to year 12, unless it's a private school, in which case it could be the aforementioned situation or it could be the case that the accepted duration is from prep to year 12. Which brings me to the next point of the terms 'senior' and 'junior' etc. In Australia, the juniors are the year 11s, as the seniors are the year 12s.
Or is your story set in neither country? I'm only assuming that this story might be set in Australia seeing as it is probably the only large, Westernized, Enlglish-speaking country near Indonesia.
Jolly B chapter 6 . 3/12/2004
This is awesome,upadte PLEASE!
AnotherDreamer chapter 6 . 3/7/2004
i like it.
purple sea chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
this chapter is so good especially the last one- that was so funny! Put the next chapter up soon, we are all dying in suspense.
youdon'tknowme91 chapter 5 . 12/7/2003
AMIRAH! hi! ) Well, finally i got the chance to give you a review, ... anyway, your story is good, but do you intend to leave hanging just like this?
keep on writing! )
kgcyglu chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
This story sounds very interesting. I like it. Please update soon. I want to see what happens in the next chapter.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »