Reviews for Eternal Dreams
Phantom Poet chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
.GOSH.

This is 's so beautiful. There's a slight creepiness,but it is simply 've given a whole new nature.

Well...haven't written or reviewed in a long you're not mad at me:p
Damaged chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Wow. Beautiful poem.

Hey, thanks for the review on my poem ... even if one of them was long and you being the counselor *wink* Don't worry. It was kinda nice that someone understood. Um, I recommend you here:

CryingCrimson

If you go there, I'm MetalPoisoning. I think the people there could really use your understanding.

Thanks again!
Simply-Me-637 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Good idea, I hope death is like that...

You're definately going on my favorite authors list now.
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
amazing poem. Did think twice about reviewin it when i noticed on ur very short bio (lol note im takin the piss) tht u liked avril and evanesence (EVIL!) but yeh it was a great poem so i had to and u like linkin park and simple plan which made everything ok again!
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
My god...I wish I could write poetry like this! The imagery used is stunning! By the way, apply this Review to Sleepless Waterfalls too because my computer won't let me Review it (wtf?)

Anyway...you are such a talented poet!

winged one

p.s. thanx for all those Reviews!

pps-if you can't tell, I like giving amounts of praise

ps-only several chappys of TCEIS actually take place in Egypt, but I think you'll like it anyway

Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Wow, another good poem. Nice work, keep on writing!
RavenPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Hey!

this is really great and thnx for the review... is it just me or did you change your pen name? meh... anyways, i dont have AIM but i have yahoo and MSN... i use MSN the most, my handle is for Msn... email me if you want my yahoo since it doesnt all come out... blah blah blah. anyways, give me a write!

Tara RavenPhoenix
ShadowSpirits chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
::Really bored in her 90 minute study hall:: Oh, pretty ::Bad word choice.:: Oh well, I like the first two stanzas, the whole this is nice but, oh whatever...I'm weird. (Read my new poem! Very odd oo;;)
Soupaflyyy chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Beautiful! Thats all I really know to say. You're only 14? God, I'm 15 and I can barely grasp the simplest of logic. :) You're extremely talented. Being depressed does have it's perks, eh? Keep writing beautiful works.

By the way, thanx for reviewing my stuff. I really appreciate it.
Amicia chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
:: is speachless:: there are no words to describe this poem. i... it... just wow.
GM Himura chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Wow... That's really nice. Very vivid!
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Another great piece. Once again, a great choice of words. They all flow together so well. Oh, and thankyou for reviewing my work :) Keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
Basil Psyche chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
Beautiful description. No wait, that was very morbid and dark. :P

It's nice to see other people's thoughts of a similar subject. I'm not sounding strange, eh? Anyway you did a nice job and I was wondering if you could review some of my poems. You know, so I can get better.

-Basil
TragedyLovesMisery chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
I really like this. oh and i didnt mean that you were old, your poetry is just so adult. It made you sound like you have been writing it for years. Keep writing!