Reviews for The Middle World
All About the Good Stuff chapter 30 . 7/18/2005
Like I said in my last review. You've sorta lost your magic. The story went from "WOW, TOTALLY WOW!" to "huh, 'kay, whatever." I don't mean to be the bag of the bunch, it wasn't bad. You just lost your magic in the writing. All the fun stuff at the beginning with Apollo and Wufi faded away and nothing was left to replace it. I mean, yeah, there was the suggestion that they could get together, or maybe not, but nothing to really confirmed it. Not to mention, we don't know what happened on the battle-fields with Meridian. If you write this again, to both increase the suspense and action of your story, switch from the fight between Wufi and her folk and Haciful to that between Meridian and her folk and Haciful's hords. I like the basic idea in the last ten or so chappies, but they weren't showcased in the same magical superior writing that the first ones were.

Your pain-in-the-ass-but-ever-loyal-fan, ~Eternal
WickedMoonie chapter 30 . 6/5/2005
I truly do like your story! when will you update?
Celeste Se'oir chapter 30 . 6/1/2005
Woot! Yay! You left it wide open for a continueation. Are you thinking about one? Well, anyways, its an odd way to end a story. No really finality to it. But then again the foreboding does again leave it open for something else. _

Well, I came in late and I see I will leave that way as well. I'll keep you on my author alert list though in case you think of anything else. :P

Celeste Se'oir chapter 29 . 6/1/2005
Yay! *happy dance* Update update, woot! And end, aww, but why did you have to kill john? Oh well, suppose you ca't have a good story without at least a few people dieing.

I'll try to read the next chapter as soon as possible. You'll be writing another story after this right?

All About the Good Stuff chapter 28 . 3/26/2005
I really hate to say it, but I think your word choices are weakening. It wasn't as strong as the earlier chapters and there were a few distracting spelling mistakes. It wasn't as good as all the other chapters.~Eternal
Frizzer Omelet chapter 28 . 1/29/2005
OMG! YOU'VE UPDATED! I COULD DIE, I'M GOING TO DIE *DIES*

THE REVIEW!Me: I'm so happy you updated*Cries*
Celeste Se'oir chapter 28 . 1/3/2005
YE! I knew it! Bwah ha ha ha! My intuition was right. I knew you'd make Juno a Spirit. Calm...

Anyway, if you couldn't tell I was very happy to see that you finally updated. I would have been very disappointed in you had ended it with only a few more chapters left.

Well, Suspence is always nice. *Sniffle* Poor Wufi. Great chapter, try and keep writing, even if it does take awhile it's worth the wait for me.

Frizzer Omelet chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
ZOOKA ZOOKA NANA:P

You wrote: "The youth these days are so stupid." He said. Mel's mouth dropped open in shock. He had just called her stupid.I Say: See Apollo, she isn't so stupid.
Frizzer Omelet chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
WAHA, How they first met, Apollo and Wufidy...most fun!

You wrote:"It's good to see you awake daughter of Yi'an." The woman said before gripping her wrist and pulling her from the cave. I say: Yes it is always good to see but I wonder... was she worried that wufi wouldn't wake up? Did those Yuri ou Yain ruff her up that bad? HM? HM? TELL ME WAH!

Righto, loves:P
Frizzer Omelet chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
Hm is it just me or is that Yuri Ou Yain speking a lttle bit o spanish.

You wrote: He said pointing to himself and motioning to the others. " Se Fer timpo gote sin saop no dos." Mel stared at him in confusion.

I believe he is! He's saying that 'his time gote without saop isn't two' Wow arn't you impressed with my spanish speaking abilities!

Bien ChapterO!
Frizzer Omelet chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Well, you haven't updated in a while and we think that you need to so we've decided to give you a little bit o inpseration and review all the chapters we missed...so onward:D
DragonLady of Avalon chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Excuse me for using your review page as a message board for a minute, i do plan to read this at some point!
Raptor Reborn takes place in an alternate Earth, the same one in Operation: Scorpion. In this world, Elves are the dominant species, but not normal elves. It's explained better in Scorpion because she thought about it a little harder then Savannah will.
I'm having a little writer's block with Pax. its no longer really considered my best work and i need to track it down and update it...
Shadowed Sun chapter 27 . 7/15/2004
A song by Shadowed Sun..
BOW BOW BOW BOW!
You have left us a CLIFF HANGER!
PACHANG PACHANG!
It is very CRUEL!
DOW DOW DOW!
Crueler still you haven't put Lily and Apollo in the store!
BWOW BOW BWOW!
UPDATE! BAM BAM! UPDATE!
All About the Good Stuff chapter 27 . 7/12/2004
That is cruel...really, really cruel. You CAN'T end a chapter like that...leaving us hanging is cruel. Na, I'm just kidding. I like it and hope you post the next chapter soon. I have one complaint though, and its your sentence and paragraph structure. Your sentences are awkward and confusing. I'd suggest proof reading (that's half the reason it takes me so long to post new chapters; without proof reading my writing is s*.) And, by the way, "whom" is objective and you have been using it as an subject (eg: whom had befriended her.) You should only use "whom" when talking about an unknown person in the objective case (eg: whom she had befriended and held dear.)
Sorry if I sound like an anal cow, but I kind of think that one should know grammer and english in order to properly portray the idea that he has in his head.
Ffuffy chapter 27 . 7/2/2004
*Jumps up and down* Yay yay yay! Juno's going to become useful! I thi8nk, that is if my prediction is correct. Anyway, great chapter. You better update real soon. By the way, how many more chapters will there be, do you know yet?
Later,