Reviews for Then and Now
arata chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
this is one of the best storys i have ever read. better than most books i have read at that. i love it. took me days to read it but i went along with it cause it was so good.
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 16 . 6/23/2009
this was a beautiful story. i loved the fact that everyone except the cats had a one syllable . im gonna go find if there is a part two right now. i rly hope so.

once again, great story!
Aime Atem chapter 16 . 1/9/2009
Cool! Awesome! Good job!

The formatting issues were a bit frustrating, but hardly detracted from the overall funexcellence of your story.

Go you!
Princess of Lies chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
It would be so convienient for me if my hair could do that! It's over 3 feet long, so it can get annoying at times.
i-see-faeries chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
I personally like Charm School better, but that could just be me. I still love this though. It gives insight on something I had no clue about, including Rain and Janet. LOL. Loves.
frolic-horror chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
I haven't read the other reviews, but I guess it wasn't noticed before : you wrote "With Taz to decide on anesthetics and Faun on comfort they spent some time trying a wide array of collars." but I think you meant to say "aesthetics" instead of "anesthetics". Sorry to bother you with details (I was called a freak before because of noticing stuff like this :P). I'm really enjoying the story so far :)
paputsza chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
*cough* i see there's no more warnings. but that's allright with me, they were a bit distracting. xoxo love this story.
paputsza chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
soo cuute :D i kind of want the seme to have muscles though... and be you know a seme by original definition and what not. the dominant fighter person
paputsza chapter 15 . 12/22/2007
omg! i want to the the hundredth reviewer. it almost as good as being the thousandth. XD
paputsza chapter 14 . 12/22/2007
augh, redheads don't gray : the hair just turns a lighter red. they have no black pigments so grey's not possible. xoxo po little seme. *tear*
paputsza chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
...that little insert there was pretty random, and cute too. i forgot what the brackets meant... you should reformat this story O.O i could do it 4u. -.- not that i annoys me much or anything*sarcasm*.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
coo. for some reason i always end up cooing during a story about cats. they're charming animals. small dogs are good too... monkeys are awesome... and baby kangaroos are flippin adorable. my school has animals sometimes for the vet people. But no rhinos, i asked for a rhino and the admins were like "no bla bla dangerous".
ygt chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I really love this story and the ones following it.

Every few months I seem to re-read them, as I do with my favourite books.

Thank you very much for writing the stories!
SesshoumaruTakahashi chapter 16 . 10/5/2007
Everytime I read your stories, I drift into them and I feel like I am a part of them. I love everything you write. I also noticed.. In every story of yours that I have read, there are elves. I love elves and I love this theme you seem to have taken a liking to. I wish I could write as wonderful as you. It must take you a long time to write all these stories. I loves you(actually, I am more obsessed).

Ja ne!

~Sesshy
randomperson-randomplace chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
wow, i say! i'm really impressed!

this work is really interesting, and there is a strong plot and room for character development. i guess that basically, i really really like it, as fiction; not yaoi/lemon/whatever strung together with, well, string. (sorry, thats not to sound rude or anything.) i also liked the humour and it's nice how you've given all the warnings.

i scincerely hope u continue writing, but i'm just making sure - fawn baby deer, faun magical creature that is half man and half ( legs horns) goat.

i think that on the whole, it hangs together very well, but on some areas you may want to consider expanding them a little: it can be a bit abrupt when you change time frames.
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »