Reviews for Malcolm
Tara Cools chapter 8 . 1/5/2004
I absolutely loved this chapter. It flowed well and i didn't turn away from the computer, not even once until i was done reading it. You're doing great with this story...it gets better each and every chapter. Update soon!
aulliana chapter 8 . 12/11/2003
He's gonna talk to AAron? Daah! Noo! Well, we all make mistakes, lol...
I was praying the cat didn't die as soon as you mentioned it-I have three cats-so thanks for saving Cleo! Well that's it for now. Can't wait to read more.
DragonsEclipse chapter 8 . 12/10/2003
Nicely done. I feel bad for Rachel, having lost her baby and all. As for Malcolm losing his house...that really sucks. It's nice that Malcolm and Octavia are getting closer. ;)
I'm curious as to what Malcolm's doctor wants to talk to him about; hopefully it's nothing bad, but I'll just have to wait and see. I can't believe that Malcolm is actually going to go along with what AAron wants him to do. That's going to be interesting.
Well, I hope you update soon. _
tinned tornado chapter 8 . 12/8/2003
You finally updated! I have been checking back on this story like every single day! Something is wrong with Malcom isn't there? Why would he have to keep going back to the doctors? Anyway please don't keep me waiting that long for the next chapter! I love this story and I think you are a very talented writer. Thank you!
Differenciategirl chapter 8 . 12/7/2003
again another great chapter! but i was hoping to find out how the house burned down! i hope you tell in the next chappy! im loving this one.. as soon as i have more tme on my hands i am going read everything you ahve ever written! do you have stories on any more website? or kno wany good ones? just owdering cuz you seem to know good stories.. U write great ones! you really have talent, i would be sad to find out that you didnt become famous for it one day! THANKS ! HOlly*
girlsbleedglitter chapter 8 . 12/6/2003
Of course I understand. I don't even update my stories anymore. I still suspeect Octavia of something. I hope everything works out for Malcolm, though. :)
-x- Jenna
Rhea-lyze chapter 8 . 12/4/2003
That's right...I forgot about that one. My bad. Anyway, I'm dying to know what's wrong with Malcolm. Update soon.
NeonX chapter 8 . 12/3/2003
Another great chapter, but then again, I never expected any less. The addition of Cleo and her near misadventure really did good things for this chapter, not to mention the story as a whole. Made it much more realistic and .. Well, what can I say except I actually felt bad when I thought that the kitty was toast. Keep up the great work :)
Grunge Muffin chapter 8 . 12/3/2003
Hey! I'm not sure if i've reviewed any of your stuff before, which is really rather slack of me because I've read quite a lot of it. I just thought that I'd let you know, and this is no bullshit, that I think you're an awesomely talented writer. lol. that sounds really sucky. But it's true. your characters are original and real, and you come up with believeable plots. a lot of writers on this site tend to write pieces that seem...kind of like they wish THERE life could be. I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but they tend not to have characters that others can relate to. If you don't know what i mean, that's ok. Basically it means I think you have a lot of talent at keeping your characters down to earth.
In short, your stuff is awesome. lol. I just wanted to let you know. bye!
eliza12 chapter 8 . 12/3/2003
Yay! the kitty didnt die. this just keeps getting better. i love octavia and how she takes control. but man is malcolm stupid, its great that he wants to do things for her but if she ever found out how he gets money and whatever... it would ruin what they have together. Ah.. cant wait to see what u do to them. :)
Flamingteen chapter 8 . 12/3/2003
Yay, you updated! I'm horrible at updating regularly too, so I know how it is. Exams are coming up the 17th and 18th. Blerg. I have to take two out of four. So I won't be able to update any of my stories (on ) Studying and whatnot. This chapter was awesome. You wrote a LONG one! That makes you awesome beyond all reason! Update soon, okay? I can't wait. :):)
N. Alba chapter 8 . 12/2/2003
wow just wow. i mean i luv your writings and the way you described the luv scenes are amazing. great chapter.
i understand about school and work so im not pushing, i just luv your writing so much.
see ya soon i hope.
nik
Twisted By Design chapter 8 . 12/2/2003
Hey! You're doing pretty good in update world, I see. Two different stories updated in under a week. I'm excited.
I'm torn between wanting to comfort Malcolm and telling him 'I told you so'. Except I never really told him...so just forget I said that last part. Heh.
Anyway, I'm glad Malcolm went out of his way to find his mother's cat...I'm sure that meant a lot to her, after losing her whole house. It woudl mean a lot to me.
Jeez, Malcolm and Octavia keep getting so close to doing something...but they keep getting interrupted...it's almost making me sexually frustrated. Well, alright, that's an exaggeration. But...ah, nevermind.
I'm hoping Malcolm's spring break rocks. He needs it. Big time. Maybe Octavia can take his mind off of things. Or maybe AAron will come into the picture and fuck things up again. Who knows.
Great chapter, update soon!
Jess
enchanted-littlelies chapter 8 . 12/2/2003
YAY. You updated! This was a great chapter, worth the wait! Great job!
Differenciategirl chapter 7 . 11/8/2003
OH my god.. you ahve go to do something about this? HE caught his own house on fire..ive done it before too though.. so i have no room to talk about being a pyro.. .. What happens next? you have to update .. and i mean you have to update soon ! I wanna read what happens next! Sorry i havnt read or reived lately.. i will more from now on.. i finally realize how much ive missed!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »