Reviews for Malcolm
eliza12 chapter 7 . 10/30/2003
WOW... thats like the only thought in my head. I was reading priceless and decided to start this too. ur such a good writer and i cant wait to see what happens to malcolm... dont butt rape him... that would be bad... octavia is such a cool name... oh well.. i love it:)
Tara Cools chapter 7 . 10/25/2003
Ugh. I don't like AAron. Poor Malcolm...he's such a sweet character. Doing so much just for Octavia's love. I loved the ending of the chapter, and i have to admit that i went back to the first chapter to read all three fortunes. Now I'm even more curious as to what will happen later on. I love the conversation between Octavia and Malcolm. It seems so genuine and real. I'm really worried about Malcolm because he's such a realistic character, and it sucks to think about the world which he is getting himself involved in just for the name of love. Well, overall, great chapter! Continue writing!
Rhea-lyze chapter 7 . 10/22/2003
Alright, you've got your first pot-head story! :P Seriously, though, it seems like Malcom's willing to give up WAY to much just for a girl. Geez. And I'm glad you got my name...it's kinda a play on words on my original name.
aulliana chapter 7 . 10/22/2003
Uh-oh, the tarot cards' predictions are coming true... this is seriously getting good though... I can't wait to read more

ciao,

~~aulliana~~
Bottledinsideme chapter 7 . 10/21/2003
Lol...the opening was kinda of a shocker. I don't get why people think masturbating is such a "sin" and all that junk. Its normal. Hahaha, thinking about Olivia makes him "excited", doesn't it? I can't believe he would say "yes" to selling his body...morals...urg. Money's not EVERYTHING. Ha, I kinda expected the house to burn down with the joint and all. Can't wait for next chapter.
The Illustrious Craft chapter 7 . 10/21/2003
Wow. I blame this on AAron. Malcolm wouldnd've have had the joint. Won't the fireman and police find out that it was a joint that started the fire?
tinned tornado chapter 7 . 10/21/2003
I was so thinking that throwing the joint in the bin was a bad idea. I don't know if this was the desired effect but it kind of made me laugh. I don't know why, maybe the irony.

I can't believe he said yes to AAron, well I kind of can because progression of the story and stuff, but Malcom seems like a good lad. It mad what a girl will do to some people!

Anyway really good chapter. Please update soon I want to know if his mum finds out what set off the fire.

Abi
girlsbleedglitter chapter 7 . 10/20/2003
OOh, can't wait. I'm anxious! Oh no! I knew the house would catch on fire or something would! Stupid boy not putting out the joint. Hmm, now I have to go look at the tarot card things again 'cause I forgot what they said, haha. He said yes to AAron? Ah, no! Hmph.

-x- Jenna
WingedOne chapter 7 . 10/20/2003
*blinks* How did I miss chapter six? What happened? I'm sorry, I'm a total, total dork for not reviewing chapter six! Let alone seeing it! Is there forgiveness here? You can be bitter towards me all you want! *kills self*

All right, now that that moment of random insanity is over, I would like to present you with my review for chapter seven, which I, thankfully, have not missed:

Great opening line, haha, really. I loved it. And if that Talk Sex with Sue is what I'm thinking about, then about every kid in my school watches it. I've seen it, and it's got to be the funniest thing ever. Props to you for adding something like that. I never would have thought of it, but, then again, this is Malcolm were talking about here. And yeah lying! And bonus points because Malcolm's dad told him to.

And again with the crazy Italian-ness! It's nice to find someone who also thinks that we're insane. Give us our wine and our pasta, though, and we shut right up. Easter plans to be a very interesting scene, so I'm looking foward to seeing that. And eight times? I could see him going to twelve.

And there's the conversation that you told me would be happening in chapter 7! My never go back on your word, do you? That's a good thing. I was looking foward to this, as much as I hate AAron. Even though I know Malcolm is doing it for a good reason, I still can't help but feel sad about it. Well, who wouldn't? He's selling himself. Where's the good in that? And this isn't Pretty Woman, I'm sure.

Poor, poor Malcolm. There's so going to be a downfall. I can smell it. And can't drugs stay in your system for up to six weeks, or six months, or something like that? I don't how fast they turn up, but yeah. It will be interesting to what's in Malcolm's blood test.

And there's that wonderful foreshadowing that was called back in the first chapter. It's now offical. Obviously, someone's going to die. Something big is going to happen. Misery? Hmm... Betrayal? Hmm... Things are getting very interesting.

Two thumbs way up for such an interesting plot, dear! Can't wait for the next chapter, and I promise I won't miss it!

Cheers

Winged One
N. Alba chapter 7 . 10/19/2003
omg the first tarot card was that... damn. i have no idea where this is going but i cant beleive that he smoked and also said yes to AAron. oh man i cant wait to read the next chapter. i luv this story so much and you take way too long to post more. more son please babe.

nik
DragonsEclipse chapter 7 . 10/19/2003
Good chapter. That sucks that Malcolm's house is burning down. I like how you tied the tarot cards into that. I hope nothing is wrong with Malcolm. Update soon!

And, don't worry. I understand. You can always read Dreams whenever you get a chance to. ;p
Flamingteen chapter 7 . 10/19/2003
o.o! EH! You can't leave us hanging there! Oh, well.. I don't suppose it matters now since you already did it. *smiles* I love this too much. I got the alert and read it immediately. I can't wait for you to write more!

Kates
enchanted-littlelies chapter 7 . 10/19/2003
I really like this story. I read it awhile ago and absolutley loved it but didn't get a chance to review. It's a really funny story to which is always great. Keep up the good job. You're a great writer and i can't wait for another chapter!
Twisted By Design chapter 7 . 10/19/2003
Seven times, eh? That's a good amount. Although, a guy named Peter in my school said he masterbated a good 20 times. He was really proud about it. Like he won a soccer game, or something. Last time I checked, wacking off and soccer were two different things...but hey, whatever makes him feel good about himself, you know?

Anyway, I'm sure you don't care about the masterbating habits of the guys in my school, so how about I just review? This chapter was great! I feel so bad for poor Malcolm, though. The poor kid feels so obligated to spoil Octavia...so, so sad. I kind of want her to stop bringing up how much Nathan spent on her, and how many places he took her. I think that'd make anyone fell inferior...I definately wanted to smack Malcolm for his stupidity. He, 1, smoked a joint, and, just to make it worse he, 2, decided to do it the day he was getting blood taken. Lets hear it for slick moves...

Anyway, this chapter was great. Can't wait for November...I want more updates!

Jess

*By the way, that "Talk Sex with Sue" show is possibly the best show on oxygen...I've heard some interesting stories. Like the guy who liked having his girlfriend jump up and down on his penis with stilletto heels on...ouch.
Differenciategirl chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
I love this story alot too! You really desever to know about what a good writer you are! You don't rush into the conflict of the story.. you take it slow and write about hte main character so the reader can get a great visual on them. IT'sg reat and i like ur writing style! this story is going to be great! Ur tell it well, trust me. I have a question.. what type of boy is malcolm supposed to be? like for a better visual picture? is he punk? or is he alternative? i know hes not preppy... is he emo? dorky? please tell me im dying to know his interests in music!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »