Reviews for Malcolm
girlsbleedglitter chapter 6 . 9/20/2003
I liked this chapter. It was nice. Hmm, poor Malcolm. *hopes for him to get better* And I hope this dance doesn't change anything between him and Octavia. I sense something, though .. Hm.

-x- Jenna
Tara Cools chapter 6 . 9/11/2003
Awesome as usual. You're very talented. Poor Malcolm, i wonder what's wrong with him...hopefully nothing serious. I can't wait until your next update!
Bottledinsideme chapter 6 . 9/5/2003
Why did he suddenly collapsed? Man, Octavia put him on over-drive. lol. Hmm...I think Malcolm's parents' relationship goes up and down quickly. I feel bad for him...not very pleasant to see your parents argue about you.
Sapphire Tears chapter 6 . 9/5/2003
Geez, this story's going in a lot of different directions. I'd hate to see the Jon thing turn big because he seems like such a sweet character. But hey, you probably wouldn't insert something like that just to fill an extra 500 words, huh? Dang. Aw well, I'm still interested in the whole Hollan thing, because that's gotta bring up some other side in Octavia... she can't be all candy and sunshine, right? Meh, I'm rambling...
Rhea-lyze chapter 6 . 9/4/2003
Darn you and your constant suspense...now I'm dying to know what's wrong with Malcom! Update soon! And good luck with band.
Giddies chapter 4 . 9/4/2003
so so sorry i haven't read your story in such a long time. but you know how things get with school and friedns and such. but i finally got to read chapter four and it was pretty good. im sorry if i seem a little impatient with the story but i am used to things being a lot faster. but now that school has started and theres not much on t.v im really startiung to appracate your longer chapters because they give me something to do for a really long time. and this chapter there has deinetly been a whole lotta movement. so ill get to reading chapters 5 and 6 asap cause i want to know what happens next!
aulliana chapter 6 . 9/3/2003
Sorry I didn't review last chapter! I read it though. Everything sounds great so far. I'm anxious to "meet" Hollan. She seems like a good character. As for this particular chapter, you captured the parental relationships very well, it reminded me of my own parents arguing! Good job, girl! Keep going with this!

~~aulliana~~
N. Alba chapter 6 . 9/3/2003
oh man. Malcolm is going to die? no it cant be! thats horrible that he had to go to the hospital. i mean i go all the time. (sickness dont ask) i hope that hes going to be alright. Octavia sounds like she really cares about him. its so cute lol.

it also sounds like Octavia's father is kinda getting used to the idea that his daughter and Malcolm are going out. guess time changes everything.

your great at writing, (even with the occasional cliff hangers _) and i luv this fic so much. i cant wait til you write again. your amazing. luv ya.

nik
DragonsEclipse chapter 6 . 9/3/2003
Great chapter. Sounds like Malcolm has something really wrong with him; I hope he's not going to die. I really like his father. His mom seems to be a little overprotective, but considering the way Malcolm has been feeling, it's understandable. I like how this is going, thus far. Good characterizations all around.

Keep it up! And, Update soon! ;D
Flamingteen chapter 6 . 9/3/2003
*stares at chapter, smiles then starts clapping* Yet another brilliant installment from none other than Kaika Switched! *Whistles* Bravo! Encore Encore! I love it. I just can't wait for another chapter.. I have a feeling something is going to go terribly wrong soon and it will change Malcolms life. But what do I know? _ Don't leave us hanging for too long!

Flamingteen
Jess chapter 6 . 9/3/2003
Phew! I was afraid that while I was on vacation, I'd miss the next Malcolm chapter. Not that I couldn't check it when I got back, but it's nice to get to read it ASAP.

Anyway, about the chapter: This chapter was good. Neato burrito, as I like to call it _

Poor Malcolm! He's sick. I hope he's ok, or if he's not, I hope he gets better. Don't you hurt Malcolm, dammit. Watch, he's going to die of the Plague now that I've said that...

Anyway, nice job. Update soon.

Jess
Jess chapter 6 . 9/3/2003

Anyway, nice job. Update soon.

Jess
WingedOne chapter 5 . 8/22/2003
Phew! I don't know why I always do this to myself. I wait until the very last minute to review for a story and hope and pray that it hasn't been updated so I don't look like a complete tard when I miss a chapter. Happens a lot, but I try not to let it. Anyway, even with all the homework I should be doing right now (even though it's 7:00 in the morning), here's your review:

Malcolm, Malcolm, Malcolm... *sigh* staring at all those other girls like that! When's he gonna learn? Oh, well, he's male, they all do that, the bastards. It made me laugh, though, as he talked about tennis being a pansy man's sport. I just remember something Robin Williams once did in a *very bad* comedy sketch on HBO. *snort* Oh, yeah, mental image right now.

Geeze, I thought her father seemed nice, but now he seems kind of like an ass. There's no need to be so snippish to Malcolm and pretty much state that he's "poor." Fathers do that, though, I suppose. All of them always looking out for their "little girls."

The part about peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches was hysterical! I must applaud you on that. Haha, scarred for life? Seems those sandwhiches are all I eat anymore. Gotta love 'em! And I like Sylphie as well. She does seem like a nice girl, not your stereotypical, annoying little sister who barges in on you at every minute. Not that I would know, being an only child, but I've seen it to know enough about it, and I know that she's stereotypical-free! At least for now... we'll see what happens later, eh?

Woo hoo! Malcolm got some action! I have to say it's about time. I'm surprised they aren't rutting like rabbits already! Okay, so maybe I'm not, but that doesn't really matter. Now I'm anxious to see what else happens. I wonder... (this is totally off the wall) is Octavia a virgin? I don't know why I thought of that, but... yeah. And, of course, her father has to come in and spoilt the moment. Why do things like that always happen? heh

And, yeah, sorta cliffhanger at the end! Come on, what were you thinking? Just kidding, of course, because you know we reviewers and readers love cliffhangers and they really are the best thing for us.

Anyway, *great, great, great* chapter! I must say this is turning into my favorite story on this site. A lot of people just kind of have these stream of concience stories that seems like they're flying by the seat of their pants. I don't know... yours seems planned out, toned down until it is ground out perfectly complete with realism, romance, and humor. You can't ask for anything more in a story. *applauds* Yeah, so what if I'm a suck up? Huh?

Just for the record: yeah, band's a bitch. We actually have our first game tonight. Well, the footbal team does, but, you know, we perform and all. Band show tomorrow as well, but, hey, whatever right. I'm just glad early morning practices are over! In a way, I'm kind of thankful that school is starting next Wednesday, just for the fact that I don't have to run at 8:30 anymore. *bites nails for neglected homework*

All right, all right... shutting up now!

Cheers

Winged One
tinned tornado chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
Hey girl! Another great chapter! What happened to Malcolm? Is he just tired or did octavia have poison on her lips and when she kissed him the poison went into his body and is now slowly killing him internally? Ok I am just being dramatic but serioiusly, is he just tired or is it something more? What I'm trying to say is UPDATE SOON!
Sapphire Tears chapter 5 . 8/17/2003
Ack, sorry for reviewing so late.

I liked this chapter. It's kind of tearing me between not trusting Octavia and thinking she's a sweet person. She's just treating Malcolm really well... eh, I dunno. Is she going to be jealous of that friend Malcolm's supposed to go to the dance with? That has to have some big importance! Dang mysteries. Anyway, same as always. Love the chapter, hope you update soon.
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »