Reviews for Malcolm
Tara Cools chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
I finally got around to reading chapter #5. And it was as great as usual. I hope that Nathan won't cause any problems for Malcolm later on. I'm in love with Malcolm's innocent attitude, and i'm dreading the time where he starts to think about AAron's offer more often. I'm so happy about the update! Keep them coming!
IrishTea chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
Hey, this is really good Kaika!.! Keep up the good work!.!
Twisted By Design chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
Firstly, I'd like to say that I always used to sign my reviews as "Jess", but now (go me!) I've decided to sign in. No more laziness for this girl.

Anyway, this was a great chapter. Malcolm is very gentleman-like. How cute _ I truly love this story. Malcolm is such a character. Funny, too. But, I guess in reality its you that's funny. I'm really looking forward to see how Octavia and his relationship progresses. Both physically and emotionally. Heh. They were being dirty _~

So, right. I'm really looking forward to seeing the next chapter, and I must admit, I'm very shocked as to how Octavia's father acted. No wonder Malcolm will feel obligated to make money in anyway necessary! Jeez.

Well, good chapter!

Jess
DragonsEclipse chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
I hope Malcolm is okay. It's good that he has Octavia. I just hope that she doesn't hurt him in anyway. It's possible that she'll end up going back to Nathan, seeing as how she has done that before. Octavia's father seems to be expecting Malcolm to do something wrong; when Malcolm does, I'm sure that James will pounce on that opportunity (to prove to Octavia that Malcolm isn't boyfriend material or something along those lines).

Yes, this chapter was satisfactory. _

Update soon!
Bottledinsideme chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
Wow...the position they were in during this chapter was close...haha..fun though...Hey at least Octavia stands up to her father about Malcolm. Maybe its because she's not really angelic as she looks. Hmm...dating someone with money tends to mean that you need to have money. Sometimes there are other circumstances. Its one of my fav stories from the long list of stuff you write. Hurry and update soon.
N. Alba chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
hey. nice chapter. it was sort of a cliffhanger. (i dont really like those) but it was good. i luv the way you detail everything, but not make it too much. you should get published or something... did any works? cause they are really good.

the end was strange. what happened to him? is he ok? that was an awesome "firsts" experiance, it was like i felt what Malcolm ment when he first tried everything.

good work again, luv this story and the others. keep it up and cant wait for more luv.

nik
girlsbleedglitter chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
Maybe Octavia's looking for some rebound action. But why a younger guy? Or maybe trying to make Nathan jealous? Hmm. And what's wrong with Malcolm? I've been noticing those symptoms, and I was starting to wonder when you were gonna drop the bomb. :D Update soon!
Flamingteen chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
ACK! That was a huge cliffhanger! I can't wait for you to update again! As you can probably see, I'm really excited about reading your next chapter. I have you on authors alert so I wont miss anything :) I was happy when I got the alert for this chapter. I love all your stories. You really should publish some of them. You'd be a best selling author. I know i'd buy them anyway even if they were expensive hard back books _ I was wondering what happened to Malcolm. Did he pass out or did he just.. drink something bad, like that orange juice. Maybe his dad was all drunk and stuff and hit him? Though I don't see that happening. Like I've said, I just can't WAIT for the next chapter _

flamingteen
u-know-who formerly known as sak chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
malcom is like, the most realistic character i have ever read about.. its just that i dont like octavia! why is she so... kinda brain dead?is he gonna go to his friends Spring formal? and what about him geting that money? argh! dont make him fall in love with mercedes! or octavia! and who elsie? what does she have to do with the story? update Vogue!
WingedOne chapter 4 . 8/6/2003
Yeah, I don't know how it happens, my reviews just turn out really long for some odd reason. Perhaps it's because once I get going there's just no shutting me up. See, there I go rambling again. I was glad that when I got home today from band that chapter four was still here for me to review. I've been home for a few days, but you know how things go. Anyway, here's your review:

Parents really are pains sometimes, as Malcolm's mother so clearly shows in this chapter when she pretty much says she doesn't want her son going out with Octavia. That's how they are, though, unfortunately. Way to keep the realism going! (*snicker* as if you didn't know that already) It's funny, though, but then we get to see AAron again. *sigh* Poor Malcolm. I just fear for him personally. I know what's going to happen and while I'm looking foward to reading it, I'm still worried for him. See what you've done! You've gotten me all concerned! It amazes me how much we readers get into stories. Love it.

And AAron is such a bastard, using Malcolm's vulnerability, I guess you could say, when it comes to treating Octavia well and buying her nice things. We see that especially when he *actually* considers what AAron says to him. Poor, little Malcolm! *pets Malcolm*

And Malcolm, all staring! Haha. He "rocks my socks." Everything about him is so perfect, as I've told you, so basically I'm just kissing ass right about now. But, well, I like to say what's on my mind and it won't go away. Yay for Real!Malcolm.

I feel bad for Jon as well. Watching your parents actually *fight* with fists and such would be hard enough without getting caught in the crossfire. But then, actually being struck... there's no word for it really. And this isn't the first time it's happened either, which makes it all the worse. *pets Jon, too* At least he's said something, though, that always makes it a little better.

I like Octavia's family. They seem like that perfect, little family that everyone wants to have. They're all attractive and such, with the nice house. Her mother seems like a very sweet person, as does her father. Only, her father seems like the type that's very protective of his daughter. Can't *wait* to see what dinner's going to be like. The part with Malcolm tripping on the stairs had me laughing. Of course, only he would do something like that, which makes it all the better. It's the little details that give us what we love. Can't go away now, nope. I'm just waiting for what comes next. I want to see if Malcolm does, indeed, get laid. Haha! Woo! *waits patiently*.

Oh, a couple more things: Yay for half-Itailan people! And I can't wait to read this chapter with Malcolm and Octavia that you're having so much fun with. Ah, I am patiently awaiting Chapter 7 and all that it contains within it. Update soon! You know you can't leave us all hanging!

Cheers

Winged One
DragonsEclipse chapter 4 . 8/4/2003
Yes, you're making Malcolm realistic. _

I wonder what Octavia's father is going to ask Malcolm. I hope he's not going to ask a thousand questions. I can easily imagine Malcolm getting annoyed by that. I hope that Octavia doesn't hurt Malcolm in anyway. I don't think she will, but I hope she won't all the same.

Your story is still great. All of your characters are believeable and your wording is excellent. _~

Update soon!
monkeymadness chapter 4 . 7/30/2003
this story rocks. sorta like malcolm in the middle malcolm, kinda cynical. and his mum shares similar triats to that of the tv show's, caring but mean, i think. and yeah elton john songs rock. you should listen to them...yeah
Bejipan chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
Are you positive that you are making this story up or is there a real Malcolm?

I can't tell the difference!

Bejipan
Flamingteen chapter 4 . 7/21/2003
LOVE! hehe, I love the way you write. You make me laugh alot. I was cracking up with the part about Malcolm falling when they were climbing the steps. Keep up the awesome work!
girlsbleedglitter chapter 4 . 7/21/2003
Believe me.. I AM enjoying it. M, I still suspect Octavia of.. something bad, hehe. I'll just have to wait and see..
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »