Reviews for Malcolm
The Rejection chapter 7 . 9/19/2004
You know that first sentence kinda freaked me out a bit? I was okay, but it was sorta weird for an introduction. Heh.
One card down, two more to go.
I have the feeling that betrayel will have to do with Jon and Malcolm's girlfriend. I also think that this boy whore thing isn't good at all. Stupid Malcolm! He had better back out of it, the idiot... selling himself for money would be so stupid! All for some prissy girlfriend. _
The Rejection chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
If the cards never lie, how did the kid with the C average get wisdom?
The world will never know.
Heh. It's so ominous and horrible-sounding. Poor Malcolm; always in the middle, huh? Eh, bad joke. _
eccentricxrose chapter 17 . 9/13/2004
Another good chapter, of course. Oh dear, why was Malcolm's mother so bitter about letting Charlotte and Jon stay with them? I guess she didn't want any added stress or get in trouble by their parents for letting the kids stay without them knowing. Who knows? I'm really curious to see if Octavia goes to prom with Nathan. Here's my prediction since you love reading them.. okay, I think that maybe Octavia will agree to go with him as friends and then she'll realize how much she really misses him and ditch Malcolm, although I don't want that to happen.. but then Malcolm and Octavia will go through a big emotional rollar coaster and wind up happy together in the end.
I don't like Sarah. I thought it was kind of ridiculous how she made them listen to her petty little problems the whole time. I didn't think she was going to do anything with them, but then out of nowhere she made them hook up? Urgh, that made me mad. Yeah she's paying them for that.. but she just like watched them.. and they're kids and have school. Idk.. there's something about her that I just can't stand. And with Jon living with Malcolm and all, I think that he's somehow going to find out about where Malcolm's been going and stuff. Like maybe he'll wait for him to sneak out and then follow him in the darkness and spy or something. heh.. idk.
Christie
girlsbleedglitter chapter 17 . 9/12/2004
Hmm, what's wrong with Jon? Mm, boys making out, I like it. Can't wait for the next one.
James and Edie chapter 17 . 9/11/2004
I really like this story .. I'm pretty sure you're female, but you do a good job doing a guy's POV. I like Octavia a lot; she's not the typical fictionpress heroine because she's popular (instead of being alternative or something; those characters are nice, but overdone on this site..."Some Kind of Wonderful" was over by 1990)... I foresaw the bit with Hollan, but I'm glad it turned out the way it did. I REALLY liked Jordan (reminded me a bit of myself) and hope to see more of him...maybe he can become a confidante for Malcom or something. I don't like that Octavia's psycho dad has my name, but I guess since he's being a little better I can live with it. -James
BKGal-24 chapter 17 . 9/8/2004
Oh...sometimes I hate the world and all it's nastiness. The whole thing with Sarah made me sick. Not sick, like I hated your writing, 'cause it's brilliant, just the fact that those things happen way more than I'd care to realize.
Arayuldawen chapter 17 . 9/7/2004
that cemetary scene! my goodness! heh, sorry, just a lil spastic there, heh. good title of the chapter. After reading it, it makes sense. Great chapter. Poor, well, everyone. Malcolm, with that whole experience, his mom, Jon and his sister, just about everyone. There better be some happiness in the next chapter, heh, sorry. Well, yeah, everything's only gonna build up, because of his heart, and Jon's situation, and Malcolm's mom, and just everything.
I can't wait til you update this story!
~Arayuldawen~
elasandra chapter 17 . 9/7/2004
I love your characters! They're so real! Are they? heh. Great story. Update soon!
WingedOne chapter 17 . 9/6/2004
I will leave you a MUCH BETTER review as soon as I collect my brain and jaw up off of the floor, but, for now, I just wanted to tell you...
GUH!
I love you so much it's not even funny.
*rereads cemetary scene again and again and again...*
N. Alba chapter 17 . 9/5/2004
dude, drag it out as much as you want. cause its good. im sure if there was an NC-17 thing on here this story would be in it huh? lol jk ;)
keep up the good work its great, I WANT A MALCOLM! and Jon is kinda complex, damn first hes all strong minded and then hes a complete softy with his sister (btw she is adorable).
so dont stop and i cant wait for more!
nik
Arayuldawen chapter 16 . 8/26/2004
wow, such a good chapter _ I had to keep reading it. It's sad that Nathan dropped to the level he did, and what he said about having sex and all that, that's just wrong, when guys think that. It's so low.
Heh, it's fine that you can't answer my questions, that I definitely understand, you can't ruin whats gonna happen. This was a great chapter.
Poor Jon, that's horrible what his father did...with the dog, and Charlotte and Jon. No father should ever do that. And Mercedes, I like that little twist or whatever you'd call it. I'm in no way homosexual, and i think little twists like that are always good. I always liked Mercedes _
Well, update as soon as you can, this chapter was so good.
~Arayuldawen~
Anubis-XI chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
ah god, malcolms girlfriend is hot! with a capital H-O-T! interesting ending... is he asleep or is it the curse?
loveing it!
that is all for me tonight :) got 5 done muahahhaahaha. ill reed more tommorow. it is 12 16 am where i live... tired but story was soo ggod... i mean is... tust me.
Anubis-XI chapter 4 . 8/25/2004
GOD that olivia chick sounds HOT! what i wouldnt do to be in his place... well actually i wouldnt get fucked up the ass... which i did notice a chapter called... cash for ass... *shivers again*.. *colvuses actually* oh well, your story, not mine. lol.
but i STILL LOVE IT not matter how daugnting that chapter may seem to me... it must have some significance lol. anyway, again, exceelent! This is defianatly a book that should be damn whats the word... um.. ctrit... no that not it... well.. ah
PUBLISHED! ya thats it! att the rate your going, and at the quality, definatlyy deserves to be published.
Anubis-XI chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
ahahha i like the chapter, as normal. Its like this malcolm character is a splitting image of miself, in attitude only. im taller, more muscular, better looking, lol, and got hazel eyes, brown hair. NOt much to talk about other than that. Porabbly when im less tired, you will get reviews from me where i just ramble on and on about random stuff. I just enjoy talking in reviews. SUre ilkl always mention the chapter, and trust me i liked this one. Though, i was a bit surprised at how well rick took that his wife was pregnant, i thought he didnt know... ANYWAY! i still loved it. And in the states you have to take the pledge of allegiance every morning? ahahha im american/canadian, but i live in canada now. We dont have to do the canadian thingy, noto that i would ever care to remember it. IM PURE AMERICAN! in heaert anyway lol.
Anyway, again, i love the chapter, excellent as always.
Anubis-XI chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
oh god,, im LOVING this story... but... im a straight guy... and... and... god i hope Malcolm dosnt get fucked up the ass *shivers* *shivers again* thats just WRONG! o a conframatoin from heis sisters wife... heehhe on to the next chapter! i love your story, your an excellent writer!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »