Reviews for Malcolm
Anubis-XI chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
well hello! i guess well, i know im knew to this story, but so far, I LIKE IT! very interesting. I find it interesting that Malcolm dosnt like people with simple names lol. And that his sister got pregnant, lol, with a steril guy too. HAHAHA who would actually sterialize themselves? I mean... i like my balls right where they are, and functioning fine. But still, I LIKE THE CHAPTER. Very interesting so far. You shot the bullet immediatly, ruin, misery, and betrayal. I like that. MAkes it so i wont be wonedering where this stroy will go. There are going to be some problems in this story lol, im going to enjou it thouroughly. i suck at spelling.
WEll, im off to the next chapter. i like this story! :)
Anubis-XI
eccentricxrose chapter 16 . 8/23/2004
This was by far your best chapter! Oh, it was soo great. So much action.. just the way I like it! lol. I was seriously so upset when Charlotte's doggy died. I can't handle it wen dogs die in like movies and stuff. And I absolutely hated when their dad was hurting Charlotte! She's soo adorable. Oh and poor Malcolm. I was so sad when Nathan was beating him up. I really thought he was going to wind up in the hospital! Ya know, since he's already weak with the illness.
I like to predict, so here I go. I'm a little unsure where Charlotte and Jon will wind up, but I have a feeling they wont be at Malcolm's long because his parents will ask questions. I think maybe Octavia will hide them somewhere in her house or like in their guesthouse or something. That would be cool. And about prom? I don't know. That's a tough one. Maybe she'll go with Nathan so Malcolm doesn't get hurt or something? I really dont know.
Anyway, I'm glad you love me! I love you too! And how could ppl not like Octavia? Maybe because of the whole steriotypical rich girl/popular girl thing. Oh, but you can tell she doesn't have bad intentions.
Christie
Twisted By Design chapter 16 . 8/22/2004
*laughs* So I wasn't right about Jon? I guess that didn't really surprise me. It was kind of far fetched. Ooh well. On with your chapter. Do I even need to tell you that I loved this chapter? Of course not! I'm sure you're getting sick of hearing me ooze over your story time after time. Then again, maybe not, because I still love it when people (especially you (thank's, by the way)) compliement mine.
Anyway, this time I'll really talk about the chapter. You know, as much as I don't blame Malcolm for not staying home (because I'd have done the same)I really want to grab him by the ear and drag him back to his house. He's goddamn sick! He needs to be home getting better! *Cries* I don't want him to die. But I really can't see you killing him, I mean what would you do for the rest of the story? "Uh, sorry. The story can't go on because the narrator died...Oops." I don't think that'll happen.
Moving on...So Jayce is Octavia's lab partner? Wow, talk about uncomfortable. I'm sure Monday's conversation between Octavia and Jayce would be out there. "What'd you do this weekend, Jayce?" "Oh, I slept with your boyfriend and another girl. It was interesting." Always fun.
Nathan, Nathan, Nathan. Nathan, Nathan, Nathan. You know, I never really liked him, because he always struck me as a guy just in relationships for ass (and I'm right), but I guess I always thought he was harmless at the same time. But no, he's a jerkball. Aren't they all? I feel bad for Malcolm. I mean, it's not like he stole Octavia out from under Nathan's feet! She came to him. He's just jealous that he can't get any. Serves him right.
Mercedes might be a lesbian? Gah. Never saw that one coming. I'm surprised Malcolm didn't suggest he watch them together or something. You know, what most guys would do. (But, then again, Malcolm isn't most guys...)
Jon. Poor Jon. Poor, poor Jon. I really feel bad for him I feel bad for anyone in that situation. Especially now that his dad kicked them out of the house. What's up with that? Not to mention the mom! She's at fault just as much as the dad. For her just to stand there. I don't care what kind of excuse she's got, she should have tried to protect her children. Bah, I'm just glad they've got somewhere to stay...for now.
Anything else? I don't think so. I'm pretty sure I covered it all. So, there's your review for chapter...16? Yeah, 16. Oh, and if you think my reviews are too long and ramble-y, just let me know and I'll cut them down a bit. I don't know if you mind my rambles or not.
Ok, update soon. The ususal.
Jess
DragonsEclipse chapter 16 . 8/20/2004
Great chapter! I feel bad for Jon and Charlotte. It's a good thing that Jon has a friend like Malcolm, or else he might not have had a place to stay. Nathan is a bastard. I'm glad that Malcolm gave him a taste of his own medicine. It really makes me wonder how Octavia could go out with someone like Nathan. I don't think I'd be able to stand being near him.
Anyway, update soon! _
girlsbleedglitter chapter 16 . 8/19/2004
Aww, your poor friend. :[ Well, more drama more fun to read. And also not predictable in a way.
Tara Cools chapter 16 . 8/18/2004
*claps* Best story on fp by FAR! Wow. Gahh I HATE Nathan. Poor Malcolm that part really scared me while i was reading it haha. I was like oh no especially when that Erik guy said "You fucking killed him." Octavia is a very comforting character. Like whenever her and Malcolm are talking, i feel a sense of comfort for Malcolm. I guess it's because Malcolm himself said that she's the only good thing he has in his life. Oh good poor Jon and Charlotte. I don't even know what to say...it all seems so realistic i'm speechless. Hopefully one day my writing will be as good as yours. I'm sorry again for not reading but i've been busy with other things, mostly writing the screenplay for Dark Envy, which is frustrating since i am finally working with a publisher/film maker and i'm so nervous haha. I think you should definately think about getting some of your work published. It's awesome! UPDATE SOON!
Tara Cools chapter 14 . 8/18/2004
Oh man you're such an awesome writer. This is such a fucking good story. I'm speechless.
Tara Cools chapter 13 . 8/18/2004
"I look like I'm trying to make the photographer wet." Hahaha. That actually made me laugh out loud. Awesome chapter. Sorry that i haven't been reading, but I've barely been on the computer all summer. Oh my, how did i know that Malcolm had feelings for Hollan? Ahh there's so much going on!
Lola Sanchez chapter 16 . 8/18/2004
am really impressed with your story! i only got a alert for the last chapter, so i had a read thru the rest, and i am gutted about malcoms condition...and yes hole in the heart IS a serious condition, you mentioned earlier you werent sure...im really looking forward to the next lot...dont suppose you can give a hint on the plot? email is fine
this is going on my author alert and faves as well...ps feel free to read mine as well...ive only had 3 reviews!
BKGal-24 chapter 16 . 8/18/2004
I must admit that this story is the one I check most often to see if you've updated. And to my wonderful surprise this morning...you did! With each chapter this story sucks me in more and more. I just can't help feeling that all these characters who I am now oddly attached to will not get their happy ending. By the way, I'm a crazy animal lover so the whole part about Jon's dad killing Charlotte's dog nearly had me in tears. Po' wittle dog!
purple sea chapter 16 . 8/18/2004
this is such a good story, you have got to update soon!
Ripose chapter 16 . 8/18/2004
"The Catcher in the Rye."
O...that came from my review! But if it didnt, nevermind then. Good of you to publicise the book.
Great story still. Progressing well as always. All I can say is keep up the excellent writing!
N. Alba chapter 16 . 8/17/2004
dude! ah! lol. you arent gonna jinx it cause i love you too! and your stories!
Malcolm is such a sweetheart, even though he doesnt think he is or anything. he really is. Nathan is a jerk! i would say so much more but i dont wanna get kicked off or anything lol. damn i hate him.
Jon! ILL TAKE YOU HOME! and Charlotte. they are so good i just luv those characters. and Mer, wow, lez? thats a twist but its great, i never know what you are gonna write.
dude, you are an amazing writer! i just love your work, the twists are amazing as well im like 'whats going to happen this time?' lol in a good way of course.
you dont have too many characters, i think its an awesome amount, it seems like Malcolm has a lot of friends, but they dont seem to see whats going on with him. hes so sick but is also a sweety. im in love with him! lol. post more soon babez I CANT WAIT!
nik
Flamingteen chapter 16 . 8/17/2004
Ooh. Sorry I didn't review last chapter, school's started and all and it's been exhausting. But I'm back now.
Twas a very interesting chapter. I love how you put in a bunch of issues such as what's happening with Jon and then with Mercedes, and then we have Malcolm staring death in the face not to mention the whole ass for cash thing, but then you have Octavia and it kind of... mellows it out. All this works together.
Write more. Much love. - Katie.
WingedOne chapter 15 . 8/7/2004
That's it. I'm going on overhaul and reviewing what I've missed because I'm a stupid procrastinating bitch who needs to start following through with what she says! I'm all right now.
Malcolm's inner thoughts never fail to amaze me. He's full of so much doubt and anxiety and you jsut feel the tension coming off of him in waves. I love it. I think that he's different from a lot of your other characters simply because he's so... dark, I think. I mean your other characters are dark as well, don't get me wrong, but Malcolm, to me, just seems like the creame of the crop. I adore that. I love dark, twisted, anit-heroes, and you've successfully managed to create one who is amusing, heartbreaking, and, above all else, real. I feel like I could know Malcolm. I feel like I might walk into study hall in three weeks and see him sitting at the table across from me. You know you've got talent when you can do that to someone
Also, Adrian Brodythe sex, even if his nose is big. Have you seen The Village? Crepy.
Malcolm's dad can't leave! I like him way too much! Not that, you know, you have to please me or anything, but I've always privately liked Malcolm's father. He's the kind of dad I'd want to have, but don't, unfortunately, But, on the other hand, what a fight! I *do* feel bad for Malcolm, as if he is the pawn. His life just really blows balls right now and I praise you for having the courage to write about something that just... sucks. None of your stories have ever been the cliched "happy-go-lucky," and I think that's why I admire you so much as a writer. Because life isn't all rose petals and day dreams and all the fluffy cottoncandy shit that some people make it out to be. Bad things happen, life does suck, and you aren't afraid to write about that. *bows*
Octavia kind of lulls me into a false sense of security. I mean, I really do like her and all, but, somehow, she seems a little too good to be true. Whenever she makes an appearance, I always automatically think of the third card, of Betrayal. I don't know why, and I'm sure that I'm completely, 100% wrong on this, but... I don't know. She makes me nervous for Malcolm.
*sniff* Oh, the death of the Malcolm/Hollan prospect! *goes into mourning*
"We have an assembly tomorrow. They’re already talking about prom so we get to hear about STDs and hear peoples sad stories of how their friends died in car crashes because they were drunk." She sighed. "We have it every year. The pictures are gross."
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »