Reviews for Malcolm
Arayuldawen chapter 15 . 7/29/2004
I love this story so much! So Aaron has returned, for another job for Malcolm. Wow, his dad going to cali? That's just whacked out right there. And how can his dad think he'd get full custody? I mean, yeah, his mom seems to be having some money problems, but everyone has those, ya know? I don't think a judge would grant full custody to his father based on that. But who knows. I think Malcolm should get the surgery. He defniitely shouldn't die from it or something, but I do think he should get it. That is something really, really big, heh. And Octavia, she's still a lil bit of a mystery, i mean, with what her ex had said about her, and such. I like her character, though.
Awesome job on this chapter _ Keep it up! Update as soon as you can. i'll be waiting for it.
~Arayuldawen~
girlsbleedglitter chapter 15 . 7/28/2004
Haha, I only wish I thought it up. I really really hope nothing happens to Malcolm due to his feeling sick and all. :[ It'd be very sad. -awaits next chapter-
eccentricxrose chapter 15 . 7/28/2004
Another great chapter. Props for you! Hmm.. I wonder if Malcolm has an eating disorder? I sort of wondered that at one point in the story, but brushed it off.
Oh I love reading this story. I really like the whole relationship between Malcolm and Octavia. Reminds me so much of myself and my boyfriend. I also love how Aaron ties into the story. Everyone has secrets like that, and I really like how you include that as one of Malcolm's little secrets. It's different and I would never have suspected that of Malcolm.
Christie
DragonsEclipse chapter 15 . 7/27/2004
Nice job! I finally caught up with this.
Personally, I don't like Aaron. I'm not even completely sure why Malcolm agrees to work for Aaron. Anyway, I hope everything will work out fine for Malcolm in the long run. He's been going through a lot of shit. It was wrong of his father to try to go behind his ex-wife's back about that whole custody issue. I'm sure he only wants what's best for Malcolm, but he still should have told Malcolm's mother. As for Hollan, I'm not sure what to think. It took guts for her to tell Malcolm how she feels for him, and I'm a little sad for her, because it's not a mutual thing. Well, anyway, this is excellent as always. Keep up the great work! _
Eagle Seance chapter 15 . 7/27/2004
that was a great read! malcolm's character is a very realistic one that creates empathy in the reader, and i love the plotline! For some reason, i thought octavia was a little annoying though- i dunno... and Hollan was great until the end. Hope to read more soon!
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
wow this is really interesting- i wonder why i haven't come across it before... will read rest of the story now...
BKGal-24 chapter 15 . 7/27/2004
I feel like pulling one of those 'like OMG! This is the best story like EVER!'
But that's what was kinda going through my head. Ha. I'd rather be slightly more genuine than that. But I will say the reason I do think this story is insanely fabulous is because I care what happens to Malcolm. I only genuinely like stories if I feel emotionally invested in the characters. Some stories, well written or not, do that to me and some don't. I wish there was a better word to use than just 'real.' 'Cause sometimes I don't like reading stories that are 'real'sometimes I do. Finicky I guess. I have no idea what my point is except I just wanted to give you some praise and if this rambling succeeds in giving you a 'warm fuzzy'feeling regarding the mad skills you have as a writer than I've accomplished my purpose. Looking forward to more.
purple sea chapter 15 . 7/26/2004
this chap is so cool, so whats gonna happen now?
Twisted By Design chapter 15 . 7/25/2004
Aha. Another chapter. Good, good. Firt off, I must say that I love the length of the chapters. I love how long they are. I always get frustrated when a chapter has, like, three paragraphs...and that's it. I also feel like I should shake hands with you and congradulate you on being able to write chapters that are, what?, six thousand words. I can barely do four. So, *shakes hand* Congrats.
Ok, about the chapter. ""...What the fuck? I glared at her, rolled the window back up and turned my music back on. Yeah, take that." Yeah, I used to do that all the time when my parents pissed me off in the car. Of course, they ususally ripped the headphones off my head a second later but I did, none the less...
Ooh boy. Malcolm may have to move? Meh. That sucks. And what sucks more, his parents are fighting over him. How horrible is that? It's like, way to make him feel responsible. I've always liked his dad, much more than his mom, but now that we know he's been secretly planning all this out, I can't help but think: what the shit? And he had the nerve to be angry that they found out? I'm a little peeved at him right now, so he can just go and enroll in Aaron's service for all I care _
Heh. So Malcolm wants to take Octavia's virginity, eh? Wonder if he will. That'll be interesting to see. And, oh, her grandparents bought her a car? I wish someone would buy me a car. I could sure as hell use it. I've recently been stuck with my brother's 10-year-old, McDonald's-stench-stained, dirty, breaks-down-a-lot, rust-mobile. What I would give for a new car...but I'm sure most teens feel like that. Meh. Poor Malcolm and his bad heart. I really hope he gets better and goes through with the surgery soon. He worries me sometimes. Or all the time.
So he's going to double up on his next "mission", so to speak. You know, for second when you started talking about another guy joining in, I was all "I bet it's Jon!" but you said his names was Jayce something. Parker, I think. Anyway, I guess it could still be Jon, just using an alias.
So, another long review done, and before I go I want to say thank you for complimenting my story. You are, hands down, my favorite author here at FictionPress, so hearing you compliment my story means a lot to me.
Update soon!
Jess
N. Alba chapter 15 . 7/25/2004
nice chapter! i feel really bad about his condition. and it sucks when your parents seem like they dont care. poor guy, im glad he has Octavia though. she seems to brighten his day, even though he does pay for almost all her things... that seems a bit rude since she does have the money and he really doesnt, except with that "job".
i get what you mean by getting things clear in your head first. i understand completely. hope things become clearer. and i hope he feels a bit better.
post more soon
nik
BKGal-24 chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
If I was Octavia...hell yeah, I'd give Malcom my number! He is so damn hilarious. Since I'm only on chap 2 I'm scared that she's playing a cruel joke on him, in which case I will have vivid fantasies of duking it out with her chick style. I look forward to reading more, but have to call it quits for now!
lostinafallingstar chapter 14 . 7/20/2004
your story is absolutley amazing! i love it. From Malcom's pov you make it like i'm def. seeing through the eyes of Malcom Dodge. You are a great writer! I read your story priceless- great story btw. keep it coming!
Arayuldawen chapter 14 . 7/16/2004
I've been reading this story, but I haven't been submitting reviews, sorry. I love this story. It's so good. I love Malcom's character. Sad though, the problem in his heart, and the "jobs" he's had and may take again, but nonetheless, it's an awesome story. When Hollan started spilling her guts there, that caught me off guard, but I had been secretly hoping she'd do it, heh. She shouldn't have reacted the way she had, but emotions can be so strong, though. This is truly a great story you got going here. I can't wait for the next chapter _
~Arayuldawen~
N. Alba chapter 14 . 7/15/2004
HOLY DAMN GIRL! wow he has a lot going on right now. what with the heart and the stress... those tarot cards are really becoming him. this is not good he better start believeing otherwise hes going to be in for it.. at least he has Octavia right? right? post more soon! must have story! lol luvya and you are AWESOME!
nik
elasandra chapter 14 . 7/15/2004
Well written. modern and original. hope u write more!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »