Reviews for Malcolm
tinned tornado chapter 12 . 5/20/2004
I absolutely love this story, I love the way Malcolm has like a sarcastic view of life, its funny... anyway, keep up the good work... can't wait for the next chapter!
girlsbleedglitter chapter 12 . 5/13/2004
Ooh, I had a hole in my heart when I was 2 1/2. All fixed up, though. I hope he doesn't die.
Tara Cools chapter 12 . 5/11/2004
I abolutely adored this chapter!
[He probably detested me more than anything, more than Ladies Nite, more than reruns of The Cosby Show, more than athlete’s foot.] (i adore that line hehe)
The conversation between Jordan and Malcolm was witty and i enjoyed reading it. Even in the brief amount of time we are introduced to Jordan's character, his presence makes the chapter flow. I also really hope that nothing happens between Hollan and Malcolm because the ending of the chapter was quite the cliffhanger! Well, cliffhanger in the sense that "it's going to be one hell of a weekend" could mean many different things! The only part of the chapter that i found not as "believable" as most of your writing was the part where Malcolm and his parents were discussing plans for Malcolm's future. I don't know why, but in my opinion, it seemed as if they were treating the matter of Malcolm having one year to live without surgery in a very casual manner. But apart from that, awesome chapter! Keep writing!
Smile101 chapter 12 . 5/9/2004
I liked the chapter. Update soon, please. Thanks.
Flamingteen chapter 12 . 5/8/2004
I really like your story... and about the "guy nod" last chapter, that was great. My friends and I say that all the time. I was like, *gasp,* she talked about the guy nod! You now kick alot more ass than you did before. And you kicked alot of ass even then. _ Write more! I can't wait.
N. Alba chapter 12 . 5/5/2004
damn girl i think you out did yourself. Octavia is jealous that she might lose him.. thats so cute! i really like the brother, nnow thats my kindof guy! lol great chapter as always. i think i would choose what he decided with his heart. not do anything.. seems right to me. $ bling bling lol. great amount of cash there lol i got to tell you. cant wait to hear more about this Hollan girl.. see ya soon i hope
nik
Tara Cools chapter 11 . 4/15/2004
I missed this story. I'm glad that Malcolm's medical condition can be fixed. Poor Malcolm...things just aren't going too well for him. Nathan seems like a real dick. Your story is just as realistic as it was in the first chapter. I adore it.
Giddies chapter 11 . 4/5/2004
God this story is getting better and better. As you know at first i didn't like it like your other stories, but every chapter just get's better. I now look foward to reading, and i'm glad i stuck with it. Can;t wait for the next chapter :)
Smile101 chapter 11 . 4/5/2004
I loved the chapter. Update soon, please. Thanks.
pneumothorax chapter 9 . 4/3/2004
i havent read this chapter yet but i think ill be dragged from the computer so i thought i'd review. it seems to be going well although the situation's a little surreal and the age gap doesn't seem to be very obvious. otherwise weel written :)
DragonsEclipse chapter 11 . 4/3/2004
I feel bad for Malcolm. I hope he'll be all right. It's not too bright of him to go to Hollan's, considering his serious condition. I'm surpised his parents let him. As for what Malcolm did for money...well, personlly, I wouldn't care how much I'd get, I wouldn't do that. Hopefully, seeing as how he felt dirty and whatnot, he won't do it again. This is still really good. I'm still enjoying it. Update again soon! _
N. Alba chapter 11 . 4/2/2004
i luv this! i feel so bad for him though. a hole? in his heart? is that possible? wow. thats crazy. and Octavia not 'putting out'? she seemed to be doing a lot of 'putting out' from the earlier chapters..
whatever. post more soon. i cant wait what he might do next.
PLEASE HAVE HOLLAN COME SOON!
nik
erin chapter 11 . 4/1/2004
nice story, coming along very nicely hmm...the summary doesn't quite cover the story at all...but it's a good story gj
Flamingteen chapter 10 . 3/8/2004
Man, I love your writing. I love the way you ended it with:
"He said I still had baby-fat in my cheeks. "
That was abrupt.. but it worked so well with the story. Ah. I can't wait until the next chapter. _
girlsbleedglitter chapter 10 . 3/3/2004
hah, i was nervous you were gonna write about it. oh man. i'm nervous for the holland thing, too! good god.
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »