Reviews for What Makes You Happy
iustus chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Like I said earlier, you need to do freeverse writing because you don't have a wide enough english vocabulary for structered verse. The best stanza in this poem was the second one for the first three verses.
I also believe that you can't find simple happiness because happiness is so elusive, so fleeting that once you catch hold of it, it goes away to be sought after again.
laerai chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I like the twist in words in the first and last stanzas. I think the third stanza, lines one, two and maybe three need the actions to be separated somehow. A semicolon, an '&' or perhaps divide it and make a new line? It runs in together too much.
I do like the fact that you were exploring new topics. Nice.
trashCAN chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Oh goodness, this poem is truly wonderful! I love it dearly. You have a very big talent! I usually hate poems that don't rhyme, but I adore all your poems.
Light in my eyes chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
And I am sure you do make children happy, Girls laugh, you wipe away tears and make them laugh, and I cant even pick out one bad thing about you.
So Be Happy. :)
Hadeil
Soulist chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
I'm Happy!Seriously I liked that because I have "happy" issues. Oh by the way is your heart made of gold or something?

~Soulist~
Incubabe chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
This poem is very meaningful. I liked it a lot; I think it is the smaller things in life that make us rich.

Excellent.
Theo chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Oh I absolutely love this! It is so true, we cannot define one by another.

"To make people remeber your good deeds

And make them forget your bad ones"

I like that a lot! Keep up the good work!
MidNightVisions chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
This poem is very good and very true. Keep writing!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
sweet and very true, like it muchly, a good moral to it and has a nice flow, excellent job
Ixyavi chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Very interesting perspective and true in its own way.
The Wanlorn chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
::Starts to sing:: THese are a few of my favorite things... LoL.

Loved it.

~~Nire the Evil~~
aPPle-FrrEAk chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Friends are the people who will sing you the song of happiness when you forget the words. People with friends are richer than people with coins. I like the break of stanzas! keep writing!
CancerianQueen chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
So true.

Vnomi. :)
Shush Don't chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Loved it. Its very positive. I myself find it hard to get inspired by positive things. Kudos to you! The simplicity is real nice too. Great job!
Zainab chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
This is a very good poem. Not that many people out there who aren't brainwashed by the media and society. I like this one a lot. Beautiful, simple, and sweet.