Reviews for A Lock of Golden Hair
R.M.Whitaker chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
Hey! Cool story so far! Nice cliffy. Please update soon!
AloneintheRain chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
hmm this is going okay so far. update soon
Meitora chapter 3 . 7/5/2003
Cute. I'd like to read more.

Aroo!
charmed03 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Damn it. How come nobody's giving me reviews anymore? Take note that I will NOT write anymore until I get a review. So there. (If I sound mean, it's because of the disappointment of not receiving a single review for weeks).
a yellow tree chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
I enjoyed reading this immensely. The premise is exciting, the characters believable, and the cliffhanger leaves you wanting more.

One bit of advise, if I may, though. In some of your descriptions it might be clearer if you were to use the pas rather than present tense, although I do not think it detracted from the story. Good work and keep it up!
starangel100890 chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
Very good, I really like this keep this story going. :)
NeWriter chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
I like this chapter! The mystery of someone who had come to tell her future when she was little is great! keep it upD
deadkitty1 chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
ooh! i want to know the rest of the oracle! does all her hair come off when she goes outside or something? that'd be awful. anyway the story is getting good! continue! bye!
NeWriter chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Nice start! Keep the good work up! Just put a little bit more of actions that describe her feelings! The plot looks good )
Laralie chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
I like it so far. I hope you update or add to it. It's a good story.
starangel100890 chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Oh I like this story it is charming and appealing to me. :) keep it up. If you want you can read my story The Love of a Cold Rose. Anway great start.