Reviews for Writer's Block
MallowsWins chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Ouch. Yeah, we have all felt this, and I love the way you word it. Its so cute, not depressing like most writers block poetry.

Peace,Daze
Lui5ito chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA I love this poem, clever idea. Yeah writer's blcok can be a pain, but it does benefit. Keep writing.
Peace (_)y
xxaudra chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Gr! Doesn't everyone hate writers block? I know I sure do! But that's pretty cool that you wrote a poem about it! I never would of though of that! XD
waterbaby chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
so true. everything about this poem i can relate to. once again, great job
Phoenix Ignition chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Yes, everyone has writer's block. :P

(Nine o'clock isn't late at all. I always write after nine.)
Agahnim chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I know exactly how you feel... why do I get the impression that this poem was the product of an especially severe case of writer's block?

One thing you ought to work on is making the rhythm more consistent. A poem can be like a song without music, but in order to sound that way it needs the rhythm of each line to be similar to the others-having the same number of syllables and the same pattern of stressed and unstressed syllables is helpful. The emoticon also kind of gets in the way of this. If you were reading the poem aloud, how would you pronounce it?
Mbwun chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I've been there. Hate it. The poem seems a little "cuter" than I'd describe writer's block, but perhaps that's cuz I just got out of a bout with it.

~He Who Walketh On All Fours
Steph chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
aww poor u, I know how that feels. don't worry that was good :)
Ashes of a Willow chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
That's so cute! and of course well-written!
Syth Colbalt chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Lol. I KNOW how you feel!