Reviews for Essay on Shakespeares Macbeth
Abcynthia-Chaser chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
There are no right or wrong answers, depending how you interprit the play you might get different answers, or come to a different conclusion of who was to blame for macbeths downfall. As long as you use fitting quotes from the text to back up your point it can't be wrong, because no one really knows who was actually to blame for macbeths downfall, its all down to opinon. So nice work Scarlet Diva.
Autumn Dynasty chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Very good essay, but just remember that Lady Macbeth only persuaded Macbeth to kill Duncan. At the end of the day, it was Macbeth's choice to kil Duncan or not and so he must also take the blame.
K-80 chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I think your essay is very well written, and quite interesting; I love seeing all the different viewpoints on any Shakespeare play. Would it be alright if I brought up some of your points in class?
angel24 chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Hm...Nice Essay. But what I think is that Lady Macbeth was ridden with guilt upon Duncan's Death. Remember - She asks Macbeth to kill him, but says she cannot do it, since Duncan reminds her of her father. She thinks it is necessary to kill Duncan to be king and she DOES have values. Yet, She does not think the values will pay in the long run. So she asks Macbeth to kill Duncan. But she is still haunted by guilt and at last goes insane and kills herself.