Reviews for Pain Surfaces
alsdjf chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
I like (of course) and I'd write more, but I've just realized something. I'VE LOST HOS! And she'll be mad with me for reading these without her, so yeah, I should go either find her, or read as much as possible 'fore she comes. Not sure which yet.

Sao
AndaM chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Yay, I'm going to review my own poem! lol No, not really. Just adding a bit of an explanation for it. Written when I was very worried about someone. It was like a pain stabbing my heart, then I thought up this poem - even though it has nothing to do with how I felt then. It starts off someone is upset, confused mostly.. People say the power of love is strong, this person is diagreeing. Then pain surfaces again, someone comes to their aid - they decide it was right. The pain comes back. Emotions run cold, tears stop flowing. I wrote that as symbolising death. Love is lost, high the cost. The pain's still there. High the pain, falls the rain. Confusing line. Tears, take it as tears falling ..almost as if the very heavens are crying. The confusion is back, then the pain fades. Happiness comes back, the tears are gone, and love is once again strong. :) Wow, that helped me to understand my twisted mind better.. o.o :D .
kammei chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I like this poem and I dont mind the repitition at all.

Its very good. You should keep writing!
quadellic chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I could see this as a song! Very profound, I very much liked the repeatition it added something to the work. Great job, though I suggest a bit more variation, I still though like it the way it stands!

Quadellic

Please R/R a few of my works...