Reviews for Birdsoup
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Wow, it's been so long since I last checked up on you. I see you've got new stuff. Anyway, it's a well-written poem. Seems suicidal, that's what I make of it. Lol, anyway, good to see new stuff from you. I liked it. Keep it up.

~CT
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
hmm, it's very..interesting. Actually i though it described your feelings quite well. Sybolism says it all. _ Great job, keep it up!

~*~The Goddess of Night~*~
MandELLA chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
wow, no one really understands this poem, do we? I thought i did, but the last line pulls this poem off course like a train fallen off it's tracks. Or maybe that's just what i thought. Hm...

Interesting...

MandELLA
AngelFire2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Well that's happy ;/...symbolism? i'm thinking more suicide. *Looks at what she just wrote* whoa that sounds like a Flamer and idon't mean it like that! i do like it though, the overall idea...drama...sounds a bit like mine. You're very talanted at bringing pictures to the mind.
DefianceIsMe chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Could it be that pulling the trigger and sending the bullet flying, like the dove, means you are finally free. Suicide is often looked upon as an escape...a way to achieve freedom. Anyways...that's just what i think it could be.
absolute0 chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Cool. Dark and forceful. This is different in tone from your past works. Nice use of words you've done in here and I like how you created some sense of tension and hesitation in the character portrayed when it comes to pulling the trigger. Nicely done! )
Toireasa chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Whoa. Powerful and effective. I'm currently out of school as well, and right now I'm putting all my efforts to finding dymbolism in my summer reading. So, I'm not even going to try-(which is a lie, because I already have)-and instead trust that I'll figure it out later. .~ I liked it though; you have a very natural grasp on description, and that's one of my favorite things. Excellent job. .

~Toireasa
blinkie chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
yes, i too dont understand what this poem is all about, and why it's under 'war'. it's more of msuicide, ne? but it's a good poem. i love the imagery, espceially the turtle-dove and the gasp _

blinkie