Reviews for Rotwein
Tormented Romantic chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
wow, very powerful, I love how in all of your stuff you aren't afraid to expose yourself to the rest of us on . I too used to be a cutter and could completely relate to every emotion you covered within this poem and it makes my heart sink into my stomach to recall those days and it scares me that I almost recall the days that I'd cut as "good" days.

You've just found yourself a place on my favorite authors list. Keep writing, you're so talented.
Et Tu Brute chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
for some unidentifiable reason this poem is just so neat to me, i mean the way it was written, the voice i can hear in my head reading it, its all just so. . . perfect
stuttering generations chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
That was a wonderful poem! As you probably saw from my poems, (because I got the link to your poems off of your reviews!) I am a cutter, also! Or I was, well, I just kinda almost started up again the other day. But One of my cuts did bleed, just one, and I love when you use "The sweetest red wine" to describe the blood. Once you cut and when you see the blood, that is how you feel. Like it's the best thing. And when you say that nothing ever understood you but a piece of metal, that too is how I felt. This was an awesome poem and never stop writing!

~*~Sara~*~
michelle chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Such a beautiful poem for such a dark topic, I loved it...
Aryaveiel Skycryer chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
I especially liked the first couple of stanzas. Different than most cutting poems. And it's hard to be different with this sort of subject.