Reviews for The Calm Before The Storm
heavenleigh5 chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
i love your descriptions, you have a realy talent :D
ill be back to read more soon! Please keep reading my work
HeavenLeigh xx
Ares1020 chapter 11 . 2/8/2004
You turned him into a spider? *shudders* spiders, whyd it hafta be spiders? You need to keep writing, this story rocks.
JTierra1988 chapter 11 . 12/22/2003
The imagery in this chapter is really good I like it a lot. :) MORE! lol _~ Jasmine
fluffy gizmo chapter 11 . 12/21/2003
YEY! another chapter! Hope u have a v.v.v.v.v.v. Xmas!
Give Gaffle a pressie from moi!
deepdown chapter 11 . 12/17/2003
ooh ooh ooh ooh oh! crux crux hes our man, if he cant write a damn good story, noone can! man, ive been waiting for this. :D . must go back and reread some stuff though, stuff had slipped my mind :S but BRAVO MATEY! very well written, very vivid imagery.
Wicked Vampiress chapter 11 . 12/16/2003
YAY! Another chapter and just as good as all of the previous 1's!
*pats u on the back* Go, you! ;-)
Fate Thirteen chapter 11 . 12/16/2003
Well well well, looky here. What a treat for first thing in the morning when my head is full of thoughts that it's only ONE DAY until LOTR!
Lovely chapter. Gaffle and Pintom make me larf.
I hope Etherin gets turned back into a more... normal shape. I don't like spiders... He's losing his sex appeal! NO!
Right. I'm going to decorate the Christmas tree. Toodle pip.
Wicked Vampiress chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
Hey! This is Trinity... I got my account like i said. plz review soon! ttys
fluffy gizmo chapter 10 . 11/11/2003
WOAH! gross! but kinda cool in a way

i am starting to warm to Etherin, he is a great character!
deepdown chapter 10 . 11/8/2003
YAY! finally... ive been waiting for this next chapter. do i detect a twinge of defiance in Etherin? will he come good? hm... *looks pensive and twirls goatee* and i really dont mind if you dont mention Harrieth. yuo know that all we want is Etherin ;) well done and keep up the amazing work!
JTierra1988 chapter 10 . 11/8/2003
I like this chapter. Well written like usual Write more! _ JMBunny
Fate Thirteen chapter 10 . 11/8/2003
I'll kiss Etherin any day. Poor darling being so heartlessly used by that Spider evil bitch woman! *shudders* I knew I was right not to like spiders. Except my vampire *looks lovingly at vampire*

A couple of typos: apin where you meant pain, and... says where you meant said.

So much pain... I sort of thought that Etherin didn't mind pain, what with that early chain and hook-spike thing in the temple in chapter... 2? 3? There was lots of blood, anyway.

Evidently I was mistaken. Can I kiss him better? Please?

Hmm, a mysterious elf-lady. Who can this be? Write more and I'll... dig up your garden.
aleppine chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Woohoo! I was right there with the snivelling cat-person character and the angry-in-style Etherin. I like the names! And the sword ... give me that sword ... *shivers*

My only critisism would be that some work on punctuation and sentence structure wouldn't hurt. Other than that, this was a great little scene to open up the story. It didn't matter that I didn't really know what the hell she was getting decapitated in the manner of dinner's chicken for, it just felt like a great way to introduce the do-not-mess-with-me character of Etherin, be at the expense of a small minion's life or no ... as usual, I ramble.

I will be back. ; )
strangerthanthou chapter 9 . 10/29/2003
hey! i like this! geez - etherin never notices his sword change color - does he even know to watch for the color change? i can't wait to read about what comes next. i definitly want etherin to meet (um...be seriously mauled by) the trees and/or harrieth. love your trees/ent-thingies. they're great characters. there's only one thing i noticed - your story sections aren't very developed, meaning i never really get a sense for the situation before you merrily conclude and skip on over to the next person's pov. i'll definitly keep reading this.
fluffy gizmo chapter 9 . 9/26/2003
Poor Etherin, have a cuddle and borrow my blankie. GAFLLE IS THE GREATEST!
68 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »