Reviews for Downhill
Frog chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
This is really tense! I like reading it, and find it wort of hard to just stop like that. Huh, David reminds me of someone I know. He *is* innocent, right? ::frets::

Anyhow, if you plan on writing more, please do it soon! I can't wait. -~
French Pony chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
This looks good, done with flair and style and a certain sense of menace. I do like reading your work; you seem very much in control of your writing, and I feel like I'm in good hands with you. The details are marvelous. Putting the "Zing" in Advertising, all the different product accounts - they're so spot on, and your characterization is lively.

Thank you so much for popping in to keep up with my stuff, too. I really do appreciate that; I feel as if a work hasn't really "arrived" until you've seen it. Please don't think I'm intentionally ignoring you. This isn't a website that I really visit, but every now and then I remember that it's there, and I go to check up on you. Mazel tov on Disgruntled, by the way. I might or might not get a chance to read it this weekend. I remember the beginning being very good.
cookbooks chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Great start. I loved the funny product names. Can't wait to read more.
Just a Random Reader chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
let me just say WOW!
Wings of Dark chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Hahahaha, that was inded good. I like how you made David obsessive-compulsive - it adds to his character and to the story. Somehow it seems unfinished. Are you going to continue it?

Elisabeth