Reviews for Dark Storm Rising
Donnatella chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Beautiful. This is absolutely gorgeous writing.
It's very poetic, although not a poem. I especially like the last line "the darkness would indeed last forever". It's almost like a relief at the end, because she was so depressed.
Make sure you keep writing.
Queen of the Dragons chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
whoa! Deep words, good imagery. I've got a few names that might help, even though it sounds pretty good when she doesn't have one.
Iali, Yeru, Opal, Wira.
Try them out, see if they work. (she sounds like an Iali to me though...)
Anyhoo, keep up the good work.
AKRAJR chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
hi, no it's not bad at all. I love your use of description, it brings the characters feelings to life. I believe people are jealous or some haven't read your short story yet. I wish I could write like this all the time, I don't even think I'm any good. I believe you should continue on with this, but if you want to make it into a story instead of a short story, it'll have to be longer, and I truly believe you have the gift of writing. Goodluck with whatever your doing. If you want to e-mail me here's my e-mail address, I love meeting new people! Your writing has inspired me to write again! Thankyou... Hopefully your new friend, Amber
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Oh, that's beautiful! And so sad. *sniffle*

I love your use of detail-it really make this story come alive. As if you can really see it happening. I love the line:

"to welcome the blackness that surrounded her, that created her."

So perfect. *sigh* I wish I wrote this well anytime...let alone when i was "rusty."
Andromeda chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Why has no one reviewed? :( Is it really that bad? It was my first attempt at something other than poetry, so should I practice more before posting something else?