Reviews for Omniscience
MiroFTW chapter 12 . 8/12/2003
sorry for not reading and reviewing man. i have to say this IS one of the best stories on fictionpress. i love your work and your writing is improving more and more. the suspense is great and action adds such a delightful twist to the plot. keep writing because i'll be waiting for more.
DoubleHelix chapter 11 . 7/6/2003
I swear to god you have to be one of the best writers on this site. Another well done chapter to the story. Im constantly finding myself rereading this whole story.

Promise you that when you put the final chapter up im going to re read the whole story and write a page and a half review.
DoubleHelix chapter 10 . 6/28/2003
Another good 2 chapters. More and more im finding myself caught up in this story.
DoubleHelix chapter 8 . 6/25/2003
Another good chapter with a good action scene that is able to grab attention.

Whats wrong with word man? I write with word. Which reminds me, I need to get writing, your catching up to me chapter wise...
DoubleHelix chapter 7 . 6/23/2003
Still good as ever and looks like it should be getting better and better.

It's probably good to put some pauses inbetween the action chapters in your story, something I probably need to do with mine.
MiroFTW chapter 7 . 6/22/2003
good stuff man. the suspense is really kicking in. this is just one of those books that doesnt need the action to let the story carry on but the suspense itself. the mystery is getting deeper and deeper each time. i'll be waiting for the next chapter.
MiroFTW chapter 6 . 6/20/2003
oh the suspense is building man.. update son. i think you had some trouble with the word processor w.e you have but its all good. i'll be waiting for the next chapter.
bex321 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
i like it, you summary was very intriguing, and i like this genre anyway. good job with it, i can't wait to read the rest!
DoubleHelix chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
Again, another good one. I have a question, you writing with HTML codes?

For some reason when I upload my stories I lose all indentures and the text I usually head the story with changes to basic.

Still, excellent and I'm looking forward to when the investigation starts. Great...forgot what I was gonna say.
MiroFTW chapter 4 . 6/18/2003
haha a partner.. this is getting interesting. im saying this thomas isiah dude is working for the general. just a hunch but good writing so far. you might want to split your dialogue into paragraphs cuz after a while it gets confusing who is actually talking. im interested in reading more. update soon!
DoubleHelix chapter 3 . 6/18/2003
Its a good start and is progressing the story along pretty well. One gripe though, it could use some more paragraph breaks. Usually when your using text most people like it to be spaced out by a line. Still good and I look forward to reading more.
MiroFTW chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
haha god stuff. this actually reminds me of 24. dunno if you watched it but its almost the same. some guy is out to stop a nuclear threat in los angeles.. yada yada. but its close enough to your story. good tho. im intereste to see whats going to happen next. keep up the good work
DoubleHelix chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
Its good, a bit Splinter Cellish, kinda Tom Clancy.

It's a good start and I look forward to reading future chapters.