Reviews for girl1girl2
Magic8ballgenie chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Wow. That was really good. It really spoke to me with my current situation. As weird and complex as it could have been, you made it very clear which girl you were talking about and when. Very nicely done. The only constructive things I could think of would be to try to come up with a stronger title. I've tried many times to get this message across through poetry, and I've always failed. I'm envious. Please review some of my work.
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Very interesting story, and an even more interesting situation to be in. Help me, cause I'm in that same situation now.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
This is really amazing. Got ourselves in a lil triangle affair huh? Just messing with ya. Still I really liked this poem. The way you put your feelings into words is so amazing to me. Great job.
kep chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Very nicely written, certainly a different concept and style, but I think it worked out really well. Very expressive. It made me think.
DueTuesday chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
My life now lit up like your eyes did

hehe i like that line a lot. *tempted to steal it* hah just kidding i wouldnt do that to you. Its slightly confusing but a lot of the lines are really good. Most of the time when i post something its rather twisted and jumbled but later on I edit and revamp and people like. _ thanks for reviewing some of my stuff.
Gabrielle Day chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
This was an awesome piece of poetry. I love way you alternated the lines and told two stories that way. It's a great piece of work.
Jezebel Malice chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
im glad you liked my stuff.

this is really good to. your other stuff is awsome too.

you should check out my fanfiction, if you're into that at all...its mostly femme stuff, if youre into that stuff.

but yeah, wonderful job!

~jessi~
Kat Cyr chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Great poem it explains alot about what happend between a grl and a guy, keep writing!
bethe1tosay chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
That's a really cool poem. I like that it's long too and it goes with it's own flow. Nice choosing of words. Very rad.
the seventh seal chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
I really liked this one. I've been wanting to write a poem in a format like that, but i guess you're way ahead of me. Great job. R&R some more of my stuff, and keep writting good
Angels Rebellion chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
*Writes down on a piece of paper*

Rule of thumb:Never get self into this situation described here in very ugly detail...

*looks up*

Good stuff though man, don't stop writing!
cassiegrl32 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
i really like this poem. just reading it, and not even comprehending it is really relaxing. i love the rhymes. also, ive never been in love, but the way you expressed it, now i know what its like. and thank you for reviewing my poem. i really do appreciate the reviews. great poem.
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I really liked it and believe it or not, it's cleared up a lot of things in my mind. Thanx!
Megaroni chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Holy crap...it kind of confused me, but I think I understand it now and it's really good. I like the way you use to words. It rhymes, but not corny writing. Good job.
celstria alainne chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
this really is good. it reminds me a lot of how i feel that my boyfriend feels. thanks you for reading my poems...right now i am currently working on some new stuff, mostly relating to eating disorders and my life as it is. good job and i hope to read more good stuff later! keep it peaced
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »