Reviews for A Tail of Wizards and Wolves: All chapters Combine
Angelica Dougherty chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Wow, you're story really wraps you up into it. The plot is really interesting and I want to know what happens, but I'm too tired right now! I'll definetely come back and read the rest, and did you realize that you repeated this whole big part of it? LoL. Although the wording is a big repetative it's a great story, and I can't wait to finish it!
laerai chapter 7 . 10/23/2003
Wow. Even more complications. I like the contrast between motherly Zander and the killer wolf in her. Because they have these human characteristics, you sometimes forget those other qualities of the wolves and forget that they aren't always fluffy cute creatures. There are still so many typos though. And grammatical errors. I'm a stickler for that stuff though. I'll offer my services as a beta if you'd like.
laerai chapter 6 . 10/23/2003
Oh I know its been so long! Well, the technical stuff - typos. There are so many things going on, with so many characters that it gets confusing and hard to keep up. The actual plot I like. I saw this side quest coming though. I also had guessed who cursed poor Gankana. Happy ending for the dragons though. Now that I didn't see coming. I had thought there was going to have to be some sort of rescue later on. I like the surprise. Fair Job! Nicely Done!
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I like this story a lot. It might help if it was a little more detailed at times, but then again, I understand that you would shorten things up seeing as it's allready so long.
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 9 . 7/28/2003
owl shifters . . . i like it.

-Keep going and sorry for my late reviews. If you want an excuse see my bio.

Oriamus Amadeus chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
I love it! Wolves on unicorns is a magical marvel!
Oriamus Amadeus chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Cleverly written, splendidly animated! Sentences are quick and breezy with the right touches of detail to make the reader feel absorbed. Plot is swift and fascinating. Very well planned out. Can't wait to read Chapter two.
Amandriella Peetrifica chapter 7 . 7/20/2003
Aw! Not much Truit! *pouts* LOL! JK!
Amandriella Peetrifica chapter 6 . 7/17/2003
Heehee! Your story is soo adorable and full of action and ahh! It's funny and cute and intense and ah! I love it! And Truit is just the cutest little bundle on earth! Ah!:D HAHAHA:D

And the wolves have gotten closer! Wo ho! Mom and sons! AW! So touching! *Wipes a tear from her eye* I love it!:D HEHE!_~

Aw cutte! hahahahha! A tight ball of wolfies!:D HAHAHAHA!:-D

Hehe.. I think I'm in love with Truit! Ahh! He's such an adorable, cute li'l thing! AAh! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!:-D

Hehheh, you changed the quiet's, good. But you forgot the "weight" "wait" switch. Hahaha.:-P_~

Other then those li'l bits and so forth, it's great! I love this story! I can't wait to hear

I'm glad you fixed that and added in Alandor coming back, made it much better. Lol._~ Hehe. Great story! Get writin' again soon, kay?_~ Ciao mon Lill! LOL! Adieu.

~*~Rose~*~
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 6 . 7/16/2003
SHorter than the last, but very cool. especially the shifters.

Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
Changing a character name, eh? I've done that before. But try not to do it if you can. Otherwise this was a great chapter.

Keep it going.

(oh and for future readers you might want to change all the Amaros to Lilanis with (if you use a word processing program) with the replace option in the "edit" menu. Then put "replace all" after you type in the stuff. Easy as that. Everything's replaced. Then just reload each of the chapter's that way) No need to delete each chapter though just replace with the option in the "edit/add chapter" menu in

laerai chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
Hehe. I like the little side adventure, even if there isn't time to spare. It adds to the pressure and intrigue. I still have to say though. So many characters. I would be soo lost without the bio. _ Can't wait for 6!
laerai chapter 4 . 6/20/2003
Again, great. I love how you bring so many beings into the alliance. You are quite creative with customs, personalities, creatures, and the story plot as a whole. Keep it coming! _
laerai chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
I find that I like the shorter chapters. Not terribly short, though. Its a lot easier to read and comprehend when there are little breaks in between. I am anxiously awaiting to see how the mystery of this story unfolds.
laerai chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
A heck of alot shorter, this chapter, but still good. The characters are finally coming into place. I love how you give the "animals" more human-like qualities. It makes it easier to relate, and I think it brightens the story.