Reviews for A Tail of Wizards and Wolves: All chapters Combine
laerai chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
I like the subtlety of everything so far. Everything is eased into, and the story then rapidly builds up. Colorful characters, creatures, and language.

Lots of characters. The bios were great things to create, for it definitely helps.

The only drawbacks so far is the slight double-post mistake, and the need for a spell-check. Or a proofread, perhaps?

I am loving this story. It draws you in, and it quite interesting. Can't wait to see how everything turns out!
Wings of Dark chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
*plops down and waits for more*
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
Very good, albeit short. One bit of constructive critisisem.

It's Unicorn herd not heard.

The heard your using is the past tense of hear.

Just so ya know.

-Belle the Shadow-Cat

::Even the brightest Light leaves a Shadow::

(My new saying! Like it?)
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
Calmer after seeing a dead unicorn *shudders* i wouldn't be.

-Belle the Shadow-cat

::Even the brightest Light leaves a Shadow:
Amandriella Peetrifica chapter 3 . 6/16/2003
AAw! GOD I LOVE TRUIT! I HOPE TO HAVE A KID LIKE HIM ONE DAY (NOT SOON)! HEHEHE_ WONDERFUL STORY! GOLLY WOW! YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO KEEP THE ACTION GOING AND GREATLY SO TOO! IT'S AMAZING! I WISH I COULD WRITE LIEK YOU! IT"S WORNDERFUL! KEEP UP THE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING WRITING! I'M SURE YOU'LL BE PUBLISHED SOON TOO! THIS IS.. WOW!:D:D:D:D_~
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
you updated fast. And i forgot to mention it but i loved when the unicorns made fire. Cute _
Belle the Shadow-Cat chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
oh, you combined it, cool. Have i ever told you i love the name Mandin-shaw. I don't know why, but i do.
Amandriella Peetrifica chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Oh! I LOVE THE TWO UNICORNS MAKING THE FIRE W/ THEIR HORNS! OH! HEHEHE:D_!

Aw! TRUIT IS SO CUTEE! AW! HEHEHE! I LOVE TRUIT! HEHE_:D

*puts a hand over her heart* Oh, AW! I KNEEW THERE WAS SOMETHING BETWEEN KENTEN AND JESSIEA! HEHE_:D OH! OMG! YOU BEST NOT MAKE HER LOSE THAT BABY OR ANYTHING BAD LIKE THAT OR NOT EVEN HAVING IT IN THE STORY-O! HAHAH! IS THIS GOING TO TAKE 4 MONTHS ON THEIR TRAVEL! HEHE

AW MAN! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! AWW! AND I ABSOLUTELY ADORE TRUIT! I WANT A KID LIKE HIM! AWW! HAHAHAAH!

Aw! Alandor is so sweet and adorable! OMGosh! The characters are really starting to come into place and.. AW!_ Hehe. I love them! OMG!_ HEHE:-D

Aw! YOU HAD BETTER BE WRITING, GIRLY! THIS IS JUST.. AW! I LOVE IT! THE CHARACTERS ARE REALLY STARTING TO TAKE NICE FORM AND JUST AH! I LOVE TI! GREAT STORY! Make sure you make a new chapter and not just add it here or it's really going to be hard unless you put ~'s across it all or SOMETHING! LOL. I advise a new chapter though. Lol. GREAT STORY, I LOVE IT! IT JUST GETS BETTER! AND IT HELPED LIFT AND AWW'Z MY SPIRITS UP AGAIN! *HUGS* IT'S GREAT! THANKS! LOVE THE STORY! KEEP WRITING OR ELSE! HAHAHA!

~*~Rosey~*~