Reviews for Room to Breathe
Ending of Forever chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
wow. This was really sad. But really good!
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I really liked that. It was filled with emotion, well written and I liked how you contrasted the text when it was the past and present. I'm not sure he deserved forgiveness but I was happy she can it to him. It is sad that even then she was thinking of him. But at least he has learned something from his mistake and will attempt to be a better person now. I still can't help feeling sorry for Darren though. I would critque but I honestly can't find another wrong with this. Luv Kaitx
Twizzlers chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Wow. That was fantastic! It really was. I loved how you wrote it in present and then past and then memory to give the whole story instead of just telling it. I think it gave it a lot more depth. And, I did think at first that Justus would have been the one driving the SUV, but I realized soon enough that it wasn't. So, I wouldn't worry about it too much. This was a truly excellent short story.
I know I sent you an email, but thanks again for point out the passport thing with Bittersweet Summer. Means a lot!
You're awesome at writing, so don't quit just becuase you don't think it'll make any money. You should seriously try and publish your short stories if they're all this good or better. Magazines and stuff ya know? Okay, I'm done rambling now.
Keep writing!
Twizz
XxDragon Princess NikkixX chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
I thought this was very well written. It was very sad *sniffles* but very nicely done. Great job!
Nikki
P.s. Thanks for reveiwing The Assassin of Kevari!