Reviews for Echoes of Epiphany
Frenzied-Thespian chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
...We have a lot to catch up on...I hope we can.
wickerette chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
wow, as i keep reading your older stuff i get more and more amazed, how you capture, that moment of angst and wow, real good job, and sorry but u have lots to read so im taking my time here, but they are all great.
pili
saiya-jinmira chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
your images of suicide are not far from my own and yet so different..I liked it alot
chocolatecreme06 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
wow...u are really good and ur stuff is breathtaking. I can't wait to read more
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Such a haunting poem...it doesn't help that I'm listening to Evanescence's song titled Tourniquet, either. Back to the point...

The repition of 'So clearly, so clearly' Brought a very first-hand view to the poem. Well done

winged one
TL Demeter chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
*shiver*

it's another outstanding poem, when something as little and usually insignificant(to me at least) can bring back such a rich 'vision' if I may.

TL Demeter
thornwitch chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
wow... that's so... eerie. Rah, that's a horrible way to try and classify that fantastic piece of poetic genius but what i'm trying to say (and failing miserably), is that it leaves you with a feeling of darkness... though you prob know that.. you did write it. Sorry i'll shut up now.
recalcitrant chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
nice kid
MistrissD chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Damn...thats all I can say right now, such an amazing poem with the topic you chose, Im so in love with this, the 'so clearly' repition adds to it so much, its such a wonderful poem I can't even express how in love with this I am, fantasic job