Reviews for Perfect Word
Mishael chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Oh this is wonderful! So wistful and sad, I love it! The way you avoid cliches and use tiny little half rhymes to help the flow of the poem...it's just great :)
Kyuukei chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Yeah, a guy, yeah, is reveiwing poetry about love. -Ahem- Anyway. I'd like to say, being a romantic guy myself, I thought it was very beautiful. Keep up the good work.
Caitir chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
That's sad. Good but sad.
Baby Milo chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
That's so good!
M. E. Griffin chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Well done! Sad, but beautiful. Isn't it interesting that the most beautiful works tend to be the most tragic?
No7h1ng chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
hm... this is interesting. :) i like the part about showing the rags beneath the velvet. i also liked the end... quite deep :) nice writing! _ (and thank you for the review!)
AngelEyes101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
This poem was AMAZING! Your choice of words flowed so easily together, which made the poem so much easier to read and picture in your mind.
Hotness and Coolness am I chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
M. Trust only those whom you are sure of, and find that word to reach them. This poem is a great illustrator of deep and dark secrets that none may want to know...shadows in the mists of thought...
recalcitrant chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
hey that was a good poem. you are a good writer and i see u improving. if u want you should read some of my poems and review them to let me know if their are bad ok good yada yada. i suggest ("time", "be where i want to be", "you f* c* and girl1/girl2) thanx
wildtenderness chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
was BEAUTIFUL!i really like the poem;).it's well-expressed and nicely written.