Reviews for You F C
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Sweet. So the poet has a hateful side and just dwells in depression over what a chick did to him.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Somebody's angry. Still colorful words, but the poem was awesome. Remind me never to get on your bad side though. Great job.
delete menow plz chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
wow, i must say, i enjoyed this poem greatly. *golf claps* very nice.
Ana Muune chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
WOW! Swearing is not my kinda thing, but it really gets the message across. You reviewed one of my poems and asked to review yours so here i am :). You must've been really angry when you wrote this and hopefully you're happier now. I like happy people:) lol!
I'll shut-up, but the point of all this babble was that ur good at telling emotions! and i'm glad u reviewed my poem!
burki chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
wow aggressive poem. awesome
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Um... wow, that was pretty depressing, but, I guess some people could relate to that. Lol, it was fairly amusing. I wonder what.. erm... inspired you to write that... O_o;; _ Well, any kind of poetry is good, this one was good, strongly.. erm... emotional.. _ It's good to express your thoughts in writing, and, this was not like any other poems I've ever read. Keep writing! And... I hope that if you really do feel this way in real life, you will cheer up atleast a little.. or.. you can just repetitively keep on saying this poem..

Signed,

Unknown
Richard Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I sense much anger in your poetry. I can understand that. I too was your age, but that was more than half a century ago.

As I grew older I realised that I was wasting time and energy venting my anger all the time. When I learned to control it, I fount the time and energy to do things that I hadn't been able to do before.

My personal beliefs tend to lean to the amerind shamanic side. The teacher can show the student the path, but he can not walk it for him. That he must do himself.

Blessed be my friend.

Richard Maxwell
Eternity's Angel of Mercy chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
...Wow... Someone got emotional. LOL

It was very good in a primodial sort of way. I can understand how you felt, man, and that was... wow. It was really good and blunt and... good. Lol. Keep it up!

(Gee, I wish I had the nerve to just go off on someone like that!) ;)

Love love,

Eternity
D Poem master chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
DUDE!

i dont know what to say man...

hahahaha...i think the peoem was awesome

its just so...dAMN!
MUMSI chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Eh, thanks for reveiwing my writing.

*cough* a little agry there weren't ya? MM, it was good though. Hm, it's kind of amusing...if..your a nut case like me.

Oh, Nice title.

-Mumsi (who is still admiring the title)
Downtown Addiction chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Oddly amusing. I liked it. A lot. I'll add you to my favorites. Does that make me 38?
C.C Orestes chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
This, and the rest of your work I can relate myself too. Angry, and blunt. Good work man, keep it up; make sure you check out the story I'm starting, too. ;P
Mindi Icefallenangel chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
wow- yeah- like you said it was to the point- i do very much like it though...so angry- my style
TowardsZero chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
lol, i like it, its rare that you see the word kunt in poerty, so its cool to be out of the ordinary!... lol you fucking cunt... i love it!
Angels Rebellion chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
*Winces*

I'm taking it this wasn't written in the best of conditions...hope you got over it though...;p
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »