Reviews for Prophecy of Four Royals With One Mistake
Neet chapter 28 . 5/19/2009
"That's evil!" wins the award for the most obvious statement so far.

Lyli sounds like she could be Queen material. Moreso than Tima, sorry, Alliana anyway. I can't help wondering, as this is a parody and your Heirs are obviously not suited to rule their kingdoms, are they going to end up on the throne at the end of the tale after all?
Neet chapter 26 . 5/19/2009
I suggest Ternora leave Warcourage to the piranhas. Then she and Viridian (who are currently competing for my favourite character) can complete the quest by themselves, probably a lot easier than with the pesky Heir tagging along.

Her motives for questing are my favourite as well, though I love the way Destiny bullies Kymenos. Olumer and Elary seem more willing to go along with their Heirs just because.

I've been reading your rants for a couple of months now and finally decided to read some of your fiction. This has provided me with no end of amusement, along with some teeth-grinding moments when the Heirs get started, which shows you've done your job properly. No major criticisms unless I take hours to try and think of some, which I don't want to do when I'm enjoying reading too much.
LadyWhen chapter 63 . 10/19/2007
I really, really loved this story. I've been reading your rants for a while but I didn't realize you had an account on fp. I was quite happy when I found out. I think reading good writing makes me better at it (I don't use this account much except for reviewing but I do write a lot).

Kymenos was an awesome character. So were Nightstone and Shadow and...what am I kidding myself, they were all amazing (the heirs were mostly brats, but hey, it was amusing to see them get into trouble because of their dumb mistakes) and I am definitely reading more of your stories. _ My glee can not be fully expressed in words; I just sound like I'm babbling.
Poppy Pyres chapter 62 . 4/27/2005
oh, i also love how you dont just have dark vs light, good vs evilthis is so much better because it isnt clichedyoudont have good or bad, andilikethe way that a lot of your characters are ambiguous- not just good or evil, but human
Poppy Pyres chapter 63 . 4/27/2005
I have now finished the first book,andImust say that i am definitely ! this story moved laong very fast, and the only quibble i have is that the changing viewpoints did get a bit confusing at times because there were five completely different characters, but you did this storyerywell, and i am glad rior cameback into the story
Poppy Pyres chapter 40 . 4/22/2005
i was thrilled to find out that this is part one of a FIVE PART COMPLETE SERIESYAY!very mature. excellent writing!
Hikari-Kage chapter 28 . 4/15/2005
Damn! Lyli is awesome. XD Way better than her bitch of a sister, anyway.

I love this story so much.
SweetHeartJamie chapter 3 . 3/26/2004
hm
SweetHeartJamie chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
how horrible! what an evil vile women
SweetHeartJamie chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
hmm interesting so far. I must continue to read before I gain an actual opinion
monkeydude chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
Great story! All of the characters so far are so annoying, I love it!
Sable Riddle chapter 4 . 12/18/2003
This is really cool. I love this story so far. One thing though; is Dark supposed to be the antagonist in this story? I just have this thing about getting offended whenever someone thinks Dark is evil. But your story is fine, it doesn't really make Dark seem that evil. I'm sorry; I don't have enough time to read the whole story today. At this rate, it'll take me a couple of days. But I love this so far.
Sidereal chapter 63 . 11/9/2003
I loved it! Fantasy is fun. So is parodying it. I love the style and the way the characters develop. Nice twist at the end.

I'm glad that there's more in the series, too! *yay*
Broken Part of Me chapter 15 . 10/25/2003
Y'know, there's something very familiar about this story... the impression that the characters are taking it much more seriously than the author. _ Makes me think of the Enchanted Forest Chronicles. Mind you, this is a marvellously good thing (means you're having fun!), and the only point of similarity that I've actually noticed, anyway.

I came over to yesterday to search for inspiration (such as plot nuggets in need of saving) for a NaNoWriMo novel. Instead, I discovered this little gem of a story. So far, I've seen nothing to criticise. :D Muchly enjoyable. I look forward to continuing on the story as soon as I have time.
PC chapter 62 . 10/15/2003
great story funny, suspenseful, and lots of action and twists can't wait to read the next one
77 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »