Reviews for Spontaneity
Victorinna chapter 24 . 7/7
Oh god! I love love love this story! It's hilarious! I read you hated it, but I have to tell you, Edan is officially my favorite character ever.
xtine chapter 1 . 2/17
This is a fantastic story—quirky, compelling and hysterically funny. Also superior to 96.23 percent of the slash out there. I really wish you would finish it.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/15
This Edan is obviously a little crazy brat. His chicken-ruling-the-world idea is amazing. I'm torn in between hating him or loving him. But I choose to adore him. Your writing is really beautiful.

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY TT_TT
Guest chapter 24 . 4/16/2014
This story is really good, I wish you continued it even though I absolutely hate Edan, he's so annoying and immature. But your writing is beautiful, each character is unique. I'm gonna read more of your other stories! Your writing style is bloody brilliant.
HelliosDear chapter 24 . 2/11/2014
Contınue pls! T-T
HelliosDear chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
damar means vein in my language! And i like your story
Guest chapter 24 . 1/21/2014
Please, PLEASE don't stop writing this story: it's beautifully written and one of the funniest things I've ever read: I hope to one day see it published on Amazon or paperback. I truly love this story and can't wait to see how it turns out!

KEEP ON WRITING, this story's amazing!
mkren2 chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
love it again
Guest chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
"A sound made him stop. It was really a very quiet sound, like several sharp catches of breath, but it still made him stop and turn wide eyed to stare at the door it had come from. It sounded like ….

The sound came again.

It sounded like someone was crying."

Redundancy! Redundancy everywhere! My god,why
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Why is there even a manga section? Mangas are supposedly visual novels.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
coffincoffee1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Please continue I love this story! It has so much character and the people are so awesome! I can't wait until Royce finds out Edan(a) Is a boy! The anticipation is killing me! I know you haven't updated since 2007 and this may be a lost cry for hope that this story is going to continue, but please go through with it!
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 24 . 5/14/2013
Why there no moe?!

It's a crime against nature!
mkren chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
love it please more
SpriteBlue chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Well you were right. Cliches, cliches everywhere!
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »