Reviews for Spontaneity
Akiru-chan chapter 24 . 2/15/2008
I LOVE this story and I'm honestly waitng with bated breath for the rest. I really hope you do plan on continuing, but I see you have not updated this for a while. I must say that Edan is one of my most favourite fictional characters to date so here's a really flamable looking bunny with which I'd like to lure him back out. *smiles and hopes prayers for undates will be answered*
Shiva Shakti chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
"Let’s be honest with ourselves: this story is bad."

ARE YOU CRAZY?

This is possibly one of the best stories I've ever read on fictionpress (or I can't believe you're recommending people to skip this story! You might be critic about your writing, but really, the number of reviews might say something about the utter goodness of this story.

It's so funny and sweet. I love the characters and the way you write. Edan is my favorite character EVER.

Oh, I did the quiz and I'm Artemis. Beware! Ò.Ó

The art of bitch-slap is genious!

Please update!

I can't wait to see Dama and Zephyr making up (and out xD), and the day Royce discover Edan is a boy. I'm very curious about Edan's brother and Zephyr's secret.

Sorry for any English mistakes, I'm Brazilian (yay!).

Thank you for the AMAZING story!
Shalli chapter 24 . 2/3/2008
Is this going to be continued? Because I want to see Zephyr and Dama make up, dammit! This story is hilarious, even when it's dramatic, so I really hope you finish it.
omfgwhatnow chapter 24 . 1/13/2008
I love this story. You win the internets for it, omfg. I'm soo glad I got to read this chapter before they ended, LOL - and gah, Dama, I love him. It was sad, but I was really happy for all that Edan said too. Err. Rambling.

Anyway. Update anytime soon?
Euphoria Drops chapter 24 . 12/26/2007
omfg. i love your story. please review faster but your probably not even if i am saying it. I'll eat a cookie while im waiting and maybe fend off the chickens attacking my house :)
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 24 . 12/18/2007
OMG AN UPDATE!

Okay, so I'm a few months late in my reviewing, but I'm here?

I love this story. It makes me want to squeal so much. My rabid fangirl is showing.

I think sheep are trying to take over the world and not the chickens.

Royce perfers guys-he just doesn't know that this guy is a guy. His internal compass is working correctly.
erasmuss chapter 24 . 12/18/2007
I adorw this story.

I started reading it like last year and thouhgt it would like NEVER get updated, the voila! I found it again and was like WE! It makes me happy.

I love Damar, he is so adorable, and the situations they all get in to are all so classic and hilarious. I thin k I killed a few braincells from laughing so hard. Nice insertion of random Aussie mammals too
ScribeSeph chapter 24 . 12/15/2007
I luv this story so much. Update soon. I luv all your characters. I luv your ideas. its vunderfull
the-typical chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
Favoriting!
none chapter 24 . 11/26/2007
wow fantastic awesome i luv u very much and beg u to continue
Muncies2 chapter 24 . 11/21/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! i read it once a long time ago and i heard you updated and i needed to read it again. I love where all the characters have gotten to and i really really really need you to update. keep up the amazing work. and i loved how edan got all smart and mature to deal with the situation.
UnknownHypocrite chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Hmm... interesting so far.
g0shawk chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
ok, this is officially the funniest story I have EVER read! XD seriously!
g0shawk chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
heehee! XD Love, of course!
g0shawk chapter 7 . 11/15/2007