Reviews for Spontaneity
GingerWolfy chapter 24 . 9/3/2012
too bad it stopped..i kinda liked it..insert sad face
GlitterBomb chapter 24 . 8/16/2012
...i think i will die if this story is not finished soon... :'( please update!
Wings of Beauty chapter 24 . 6/18/2012
It's been 5 years! Update this story!
ExPrincessSammya chapter 24 . 3/8/2012
-finds this story- -falls in love with all the characters- -will wait forever if need be for an update- -words cannot express how wonderful and delightful I find this-
sapphire21 chapter 24 . 3/7/2012
so this is a really good story and i was wondering if there was a particular reason that it has been so long since you updated. i really love this story and would greatly appreciate finding out how it ends. or at least some acknowledge meant that you have given up on the story or whatever reason it may be that you have stopped updating.
frolic-horror chapter 24 . 2/18/2012
This story is very addicting :) Despite having my reservations (Edan is a bit too crazy and seems not to care that his family and kingdom are in terrible danger) I couldn't stop reading it :)
ValenceDeatrick chapter 24 . 2/13/2012
Ah, I really hope you continue this. I really like it... But I know it's unlikely. XD I can hope and dream though. It is really funny. o Well, I love it, so if you just so happen to have the urge to write, you should look at it. XD
onkeyninja chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I think you’ve decided to discontinue this awsum fic :( anw, plz update -eventho it’s highly unlikely- we reviewers are dying for more 3
Krowhop chapter 24 . 10/7/2011
I realize it has been a few years since you have updated this story... but... I really really really want more. Please? Pretty please? I'll be your new best friend, I promise...
Werekid chapter 24 . 9/27/2011
OMG. BEST. STORY. EVER. I would like to see more of Apallo and Edan. I think Damar should meet Cyrus and I think that would be AMAWZIN YAWL!
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
If you don't update this, I will die!

Atleast give your poor reviewers some hope :3
Oshini chapter 24 . 8/27/2011
OHMYGOD, this story is AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE Edan. He's so hilarious! This story is non-stop humorous, and I couldn't stop laughing. Are you going to continue it anytime soon, or is it on hiatus? I can't wait to read more!

~Oshini
foreverandeverr chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wow, this is really good.

i wish you would update though. You have'nt updated since 2007.

please update your story!
alien2love chapter 24 . 5/23/2011
OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. YOU HAVE TO, HAVE TO, HAVE TO UPDATE THIS!

an amazing story! :D i am in love33 I CAN'T WAIT TILL ROYCE FINDS OUT THAT "EDANA" IS ACTUALLY "EDAN"! :DDD

lols i love Cyrus:DD & the monkey hahaha i'm not a huge fan of Artemis, but I like Apollo

anyways, super awesome story! i loveeee it :DD

so, continue soon :D

please & thanks 3
ewdeadaccounthere chapter 24 . 4/16/2011
ahaha,i love this story,cyrus is funny and edan is epic, i especially likes the last few lines xD

thanks for writing this story,its awesome.
1,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »