Reviews for Spontaneity
onkeyninja chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I think you’ve decided to discontinue this awsum fic :( anw, plz update -eventho it’s highly unlikely- we reviewers are dying for more 3
Krowhop chapter 24 . 10/7/2011
I realize it has been a few years since you have updated this story... but... I really really really want more. Please? Pretty please? I'll be your new best friend, I promise...
Werekid chapter 24 . 9/27/2011
OMG. BEST. STORY. EVER. I would like to see more of Apallo and Edan. I think Damar should meet Cyrus and I think that would be AMAWZIN YAWL!
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
If you don't update this, I will die!

Atleast give your poor reviewers some hope :3
Oshini chapter 24 . 8/27/2011
OHMYGOD, this story is AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE Edan. He's so hilarious! This story is non-stop humorous, and I couldn't stop laughing. Are you going to continue it anytime soon, or is it on hiatus? I can't wait to read more!

Oshini
foreverandeverr chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wow, this is really good.

i wish you would update though. You have'nt updated since 2007.

please update your story!
alien2love chapter 24 . 5/23/2011
OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. YOU HAVE TO, HAVE TO, HAVE TO UPDATE THIS!

an amazing story! :D i am in love33 I CAN'T WAIT TILL ROYCE FINDS OUT THAT "EDANA" IS ACTUALLY "EDAN"! :DDD

lols i love Cyrus:DD & the monkey hahaha i'm not a huge fan of Artemis, but I like Apollo

anyways, super awesome story! i loveeee it :DD

so, continue soon :D

please & thanks 3
TheParanoidNerd chapter 24 . 4/16/2011
ahaha,i love this story,cyrus is funny and edan is epic, i especially likes the last few lines xD

thanks for writing this story,its awesome.
Breezers chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I've only read the first chapter and I think I'm totally in love with Edan. He reminds me of a hissing kitten that thinks it's a roaring lion. I love it!
Krowhop chapter 18 . 3/24/2011
In the last few days I have found myself eating chickens more than once. I was so bothered by this that I was compelled to tell my room mate about Edan's chicken theory. And he brought up a GREAT question.

"What about eggs? I mean, it is a chicken product, and therefore their 'flesh'...but in the featus form, so they have no mind yet, but is the mind control now a part of their genetic makeup?

And what if it isn't the chickens, but really the EGGS? I mean, they did come first, right? Or did the chicken? And the egg is it's ultimate solution to mind control?"

Mind you, this was a conversation in a public resturant. Only now do I wonder if I like your story so much because it reminds me of him...
Krowhop chapter 24 . 3/24/2011
OMG NO! You haven't abandoned this story, have you? :( Just when it was getting a little more developed in the main plot, too! I hope you decide to pick it back up. It is fun, and fluff, and amusing. It seems like one that was fun to write, and I know it is fun to read! Please pick it back up? PLEASE? I'll share free anime with you!
Krowhop chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
I am loving this story so far. Humor and fluff, and even semi-predictable storyline and all. It is a fun, easy read. Loving it!
Srstatts chapter 24 . 3/4/2011
Love the last three lines!

Awesome fic! Please update soon!
littleanemonefish chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Why would they blow-dart them if they don't appear to be a threat? Especially when it's 2 against many.
ColourCascade chapter 24 . 2/14/2011
HEhehehehehehehe I absolutely love it! Edan is so random it's hilarious! :) Please update...
1,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »