Reviews for Spontaneity
JeneyaStorm chapter 24 . 12/30/2010
Wait wait wait that's it...Your not serious its not done oh the agony I absolutely love this
JeneyaStorm chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
This is too funny oh how I love melo-dramatic Edan...

And you said read at my own risk! L:)L
Jinju17 chapter 24 . 11/25/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY!
ohmytuesday chapter 24 . 11/15/2010
Edan cracks me up, like WHOAMYGAWD, ROFLMAO, /dies

Keep writing, because this is awesome
Darling December chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I read this a long time ago, and now I found it again. Three years since the last update, but it's still a great story.
methosdeb chapter 24 . 10/5/2010
I wanted to let you know how much I loved this looks like it hasn't been updated in a while and that is a shame .I loved edan & damar .I understand his whole chicken death thing too .I hate them too although I do not think they are trying to take over the world.
Wicked Neko chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
... W-what? WHAATT!

It - I - OMFG! That's IT? And you haven't updated since 2007... so that's... THE END?

Like, what happened to his brother Brelen or whatever? His family? The green haired guy? Cy?

How will Edan tell everyone he's a guy?

Ahhg! I'm super pissed! I'm sure you have your reasons and whatnot but you could've at least taken the time to put up a note or something. Ughh... now I'll probably never know what happens next.
Kyre Crow chapter 24 . 8/16/2010
Wow. Still amazing. The last lines of this chapter are awesome. Had me laughing throughout the story. Please update soon! I'm eager to read what comes next!
Kyre Crow chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
*laughs insanely* Yeah, this was awesome. My sister says I'm making her fall asleep by laughing so much, but it's awesome!
Kyre Crow chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
I think the chicken part was the best part of the entire story so far! I also thought you did a good job on writing from first person, what with the humorous narrations and the main character's distinct voice. Great story!
lovelycrazy chapter 23 . 7/1/2010
I have never ever met any character in any literary piece I've come across or heard who needed the best, not to mention, immediate medical - specifically psychiatric - attention than little Prince Edan. Heavens! He is just so morbidly adorable! He never fails to make me laugh myself off every chapter. And here I was believing that I was such a difficult child, but, man, looking at Prince(ss) Edan(a), it's like I was a good little angel.

Thank you so much, writer Lilias, for such a wonderful and humorous story, although it would greatly be appreciated if you continue with this piece. It would be such a waste, you know. You've created such strong characters - first and foremost, Prince(ss) Edan(a). They leave such big impact to readers which is not so common among writers nowadays. You did a really good job portraying characters and actually giving them personalities that imprint/engrave/emboss itself to the hearts and minds of your avid readers.

Anyway, I hope you never lose the drive to write and inspire and make people smile. You have a gift for making people sflash their teeth in a broad grin, not to mention, laugh whole-heartedly. Keep moving.

Dee Yu
SilverSymbol chapter 24 . 6/14/2010
Please write more! Fast!

I love this story! :D

Thank you. Goodbye now.
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 24 . 6/1/2010
I am cracking up so bad over this entire story! It's utterly halarious and I luv Edan and Royce's relationship along with Damar and Zephyr's! lulz
TreeHugger chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
" … Prince Edan, why are you hugging the tree?" lol. this story is HILARIOUS! i cannot believe you think this story is crap. its awsome! just because its commedy doesnt mean it doesnt have a good plot. its too bad it seems that you wont update it ever again, cause its really impressive to get me not to get boerd of a story up to chapter 2. good job, love the story.
paint-pops chapter 24 . 4/10/2010
Ahahahahaha. I think this is the funniest thing I've ever read. Edan is just...LOL.

I laughed almost the WHOLE TIME. THIS IS SO GREAT!

Please tell me, you'll continue this? P.L.E.A.S.E! XD