Reviews for Spontaneity
Breezers chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I've only read the first chapter and I think I'm totally in love with Edan. He reminds me of a hissing kitten that thinks it's a roaring lion. I love it!
Krowhop chapter 18 . 3/24/2011
In the last few days I have found myself eating chickens more than once. I was so bothered by this that I was compelled to tell my room mate about Edan's chicken theory. And he brought up a GREAT question.

"What about eggs? I mean, it is a chicken product, and therefore their 'flesh'...but in the featus form, so they have no mind yet, but is the mind control now a part of their genetic makeup?

And what if it isn't the chickens, but really the EGGS? I mean, they did come first, right? Or did the chicken? And the egg is it's ultimate solution to mind control?"

Mind you, this was a conversation in a public resturant. Only now do I wonder if I like your story so much because it reminds me of him...
Krowhop chapter 24 . 3/24/2011
OMG NO! You haven't abandoned this story, have you? :( Just when it was getting a little more developed in the main plot, too! I hope you decide to pick it back up. It is fun, and fluff, and amusing. It seems like one that was fun to write, and I know it is fun to read! Please pick it back up? PLEASE? I'll share free anime with you!
Krowhop chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
I am loving this story so far. Humor and fluff, and even semi-predictable storyline and all. It is a fun, easy read. Loving it!
Srstatts chapter 24 . 3/4/2011
Love the last three lines!

Awesome fic! Please update soon!
littleanemonefish chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Why would they blow-dart them if they don't appear to be a threat? Especially when it's 2 against many.
ColourCascade chapter 24 . 2/14/2011
HEhehehehehehehe I absolutely love it! Edan is so random it's hilarious! :) Please update...
JeneyaStorm chapter 24 . 12/30/2010
Wait wait wait that's it...Your not serious its not done oh the agony I absolutely love this
JeneyaStorm chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
This is too funny oh how I love melo-dramatic Edan...

And you said read at my own risk! L:)L
Jinju17 chapter 24 . 11/25/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY!
ohmytuesday chapter 24 . 11/15/2010
Edan cracks me up, like WHOAMYGAWD, ROFLMAO, /dies

Keep writing, because this is awesome
Darling December chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I read this a long time ago, and now I found it again. Three years since the last update, but it's still a great story.
methosdeb chapter 24 . 10/5/2010
I wanted to let you know how much I loved this looks like it hasn't been updated in a while and that is a shame .I loved edan & damar .I understand his whole chicken death thing too .I hate them too although I do not think they are trying to take over the world.
Wicked Neko chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
... W-what? WHAATT!

It - I - OMFG! That's IT? And you haven't updated since 2007... so that's... THE END?

Like, what happened to his brother Brelen or whatever? His family? The green haired guy? Cy?

How will Edan tell everyone he's a guy?

Ahhg! I'm super pissed! I'm sure you have your reasons and whatnot but you could've at least taken the time to put up a note or something. Ughh... now I'll probably never know what happens next.
Kyre Crow chapter 24 . 8/16/2010
Wow. Still amazing. The last lines of this chapter are awesome. Had me laughing throughout the story. Please update soon! I'm eager to read what comes next!
1,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »