Reviews for Spontaneity
Krowhop chapter 24 . 3/24/2011
OMG NO! You haven't abandoned this story, have you? :( Just when it was getting a little more developed in the main plot, too! I hope you decide to pick it back up. It is fun, and fluff, and amusing. It seems like one that was fun to write, and I know it is fun to read! Please pick it back up? PLEASE? I'll share free anime with you!
Krowhop chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
I am loving this story so far. Humor and fluff, and even semi-predictable storyline and all. It is a fun, easy read. Loving it!
Srstatts chapter 24 . 3/4/2011
Love the last three lines!

Awesome fic! Please update soon!
littleanemonefish chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Why would they blow-dart them if they don't appear to be a threat? Especially when it's 2 against many.
ColourCascade chapter 24 . 2/14/2011
HEhehehehehehehe I absolutely love it! Edan is so random it's hilarious! :) Please update...
JeneyaStorm chapter 24 . 12/30/2010
Wait wait wait that's it...Your not serious its not done oh the agony I absolutely love this
JeneyaStorm chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
This is too funny oh how I love melo-dramatic Edan...

And you said read at my own risk! L:)L
Jinju17 chapter 24 . 11/25/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY!
ohmytuesday chapter 24 . 11/15/2010
Edan cracks me up, like WHOAMYGAWD, ROFLMAO, /dies

Keep writing, because this is awesome
Darling December chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I read this a long time ago, and now I found it again. Three years since the last update, but it's still a great story.
methosdeb chapter 24 . 10/5/2010
I wanted to let you know how much I loved this looks like it hasn't been updated in a while and that is a shame .I loved edan & damar .I understand his whole chicken death thing too .I hate them too although I do not think they are trying to take over the world.
Wicked Neko chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
... W-what? WHAATT!

It - I - OMFG! That's IT? And you haven't updated since 2007... so that's... THE END?

Like, what happened to his brother Brelen or whatever? His family? The green haired guy? Cy?

How will Edan tell everyone he's a guy?

Ahhg! I'm super pissed! I'm sure you have your reasons and whatnot but you could've at least taken the time to put up a note or something. Ughh... now I'll probably never know what happens next.
Kyre Crow chapter 24 . 8/16/2010
Wow. Still amazing. The last lines of this chapter are awesome. Had me laughing throughout the story. Please update soon! I'm eager to read what comes next!
Kyre Crow chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
*laughs insanely* Yeah, this was awesome. My sister says I'm making her fall asleep by laughing so much, but it's awesome!
Kyre Crow chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
I think the chicken part was the best part of the entire story so far! I also thought you did a good job on writing from first person, what with the humorous narrations and the main character's distinct voice. Great story!
1,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »