Reviews for Spontaneity
Isarandel chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
this is nice. i wonder what's gonna happen next...
Pundit chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
HAHAHA! *cackles madly* So frickin' funny! I love the little pyro! He's hysterical! I hope you do a little more written in the 3rd person to balance out Edan's skewed view of Royce. I think this story is funny as hell and btw *glares* if you don't finish this story I WILL hunt you down and MAKE you! _ ... Not that I'm threatening you or anything (but I am).

Can't wait for the next chapter! Please post it soon! _
Seraen chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
Silk...drapes...burn...I have to try that...*evil grin* I wonder which lighter I should use...the purple one? No, the black one...oo; nevermind that. .()Anyways, great chapter! You're right, Edan is a bit...uh, not sane .6 Keep up the great work!Update soon!
Tsubisha-hime chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
"Oh, and she's so thin and sm! I wonder if everyone is a midget where she comes from!"

Hehe, I've been repeating that line to my older sister (she's 15 and still 4"11!)! Only now I have these bruises where she hit me...ow...

I'm so glad u like Dir en Grey! my other friends think they're freaks!

Royce is now one of my favorite characters, he is so cool! Not to mention he sounds completely hot *drool*. Too bad he belongs to you and Edan T.T!

Update again! Ur such a cool author!
Jess chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
LOL I'm glad he or SHE got all her anger out LOL please your doing a great job it's really funny it should be a comedy lol PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
foxdance chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
Love it love it love it! You have a witty way of telling the story. Personally, i think first-person narratives are the best for humour. Keep it up!

._.
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 2 . 6/21/2003
I liked this chapter! Squee. It's very cute. Edan is such a cutie, and next chapter it looks like we'll get some Royce/Edan interaction, along with Princess Edan. So cute!

Write more! This story is so, so cute!
Seraen chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
. Damar cooties! That was so cute! This was a really great chapter, write more soon!-.-
JAM chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
UPDATE SOON!
Seph chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
me like your story

would make seph really happy if you continue. i hope you sontinue soon. some take a long time to continue. i think it will be a lovely story but i have no idea what's going to happen since they don't know each other yet so please update...me bookmark it i'm going back to this site again so PLEASE CONTINUE!

Pika pika
Tsubisha-hime chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
DON'T EVEN THINK OF NOT CONTINUING THIS! It's so sugoi . . .

Edan's a real bishounen, ne? So pretty _! Update soon, I wanna see some fluff! WAFF is good.

BTW (i just had to say this) do you like Dir en Grey (the j-rock band)? I DO!
Artemis chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Huh, that's certainly about to become interesting, I wonder if he'll give in to the urge and throttle his poor servant. He did beat his brother up for calling him a girl, after all, and now his servant wants him to dress up as a girl.

Hope I'll read more soon.
Esaema chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
I really think you should continue. You've got a great start so far and I want to read the rest of the story.
Fallen Angel 229 chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
This is a really good story so far. I like it. Please update soon!
Seraen chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Such coolness! You are are a really good shounen-ai writer, don't doubt yourself one bit. Your story started off really well and left me looking for more chapters (and more Edan! -)

Update soon please!