Reviews for Spontaneity
Pundit chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
Mwuhahahahaha!

OMG! That was so frickin' funny! I laughed my ass off! I love Edan! He's totally off his rocker but that's what makes him so great! And Royce so knows how to irk the crap out of him, neh? I love this story! It's hysterical! Please, please, PLEASE update SOON! *bribes you with milk and cookies... and err a magnifying glass that burns objects more efficiently than just plain glass*

P.S. InuYasha kicks all ass. Yes, I know I sound intellegent. That is my purpose after all.
Sita-chan chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
*giggles wildly* My God, I love this story. *dances* This is SO going on my favorites list. This is really your first humor fic? You're really good at it. And I love Edan. Absolutely ADORE him. *cackles madly* *applauds*

The Great and Powerful Otaku Sita-chan

...or Ashleigh...whichever...
Laughing Cat chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
I want Inu-Yasha's ears, too! To quote the mange "sqickie, squickie!" _

Lovely chapters. *giggles* And why does Edan hate chickens? Does he hate them enough to not eat them, or enough to enjoy watching them being beheaded?

Makeover... _
Laughing Cat chapter 3 . 7/7/2003
*cheers and claps* I just began this story, and I must say, it is AMAZING! I was laughing throughout the whole thing, because of the sheer hilarity of it all. Accolades!
Angel-Anastasia chapter 3 . 7/7/2003
WA~! You haven't updated in such a long time! Are u alright? ARE YOU DEAD T.T! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE HURY! UR FIC IS MY LIFE!

. . . I'm scaring u, aren't I? X.X
Ulfr chapter 3 . 7/6/2003
Edan's SO funny! He's great. I think he's sounds a bit like me...it sounds like a good idea to find out how flamable silk is...hm. Anywho, Royce is VERY sexy. SEXY SEXY SEXY SEXY SEXY SEXY! Okie Im done now. Im going to read the next chap.
Princess of Hell chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
::whimpers:: ...Is this a Royce/Edan ficcie? ::wipes eyes:: I was hoping it was going to be Damar/Edan... ::sniffle:: Well... I guess it's all right then... Oh well, it's really good and I love Edan's personality ::grin:: very amusing.

Write more and I'll put you on my favorites list to keep an eye on ya _~

~Prince(ss)
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 3 . 6/29/2003
...*giggles*

Okay, maybe Edan is a little crazy, but he's very, very lovable. I absolutely love your characterisation - you've created a wonderful spoiled brat, without making him the least bit unlikable. Congratulations on that! Royce is absolutely brilliant - he sounds hot! - I love the way you write, Edan makes me laugh so much! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Isarandel chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
this is nice. i wonder what's gonna happen next...
Pundit chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
HAHAHA! *cackles madly* So frickin' funny! I love the little pyro! He's hysterical! I hope you do a little more written in the 3rd person to balance out Edan's skewed view of Royce. I think this story is funny as hell and btw *glares* if you don't finish this story I WILL hunt you down and MAKE you! _ ... Not that I'm threatening you or anything (but I am).

Can't wait for the next chapter! Please post it soon! _
Seraen chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
Silk...drapes...burn...I have to try that...*evil grin* I wonder which lighter I should use...the purple one? No, the black one...oo; nevermind that. .()Anyways, great chapter! You're right, Edan is a bit...uh, not sane .6 Keep up the great work!Update soon!
Tsubisha-hime chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
"Oh, and she's so thin and sm~! I wonder if everyone is a midget where she comes from!"

Hehe, I've been repeating that line to my older sister (she's 15 and still 4"11!)! Only now I have ~ these bruises where she hit me...ow...

I'm so glad u like Dir en Grey! ~ my other friends think they're freaks!

Royce is now one of my favorite characters, he is so cool! Not to mention he sounds completely hot *drool*. Too bad he belongs to you and Edan T.T!

Update again! Ur such a cool author!
Jess chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
LOL I'm glad he or SHE got all her anger out LOL please your doing a great job it's really funny it should be a comedy lol PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
foxdance chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
Love it love it love it! You have a witty way of telling the story. Personally, i think first-person narratives are the best for humour. Keep it up!

._.
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 2 . 6/21/2003
I liked this chapter! Squee. It's very cute. Edan is such a cutie, and next chapter it looks like we'll get some Royce/Edan interaction, along with Princess Edan. So cute!

Write more! This story is so, so cute!
1,240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 Next »