Reviews for Spontaneity
Seraen chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
. Damar cooties! That was so cute! This was a really great chapter, write more soon!-.-
JAM chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
UPDATE SOON!
Seph chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
me like your story

would make seph really happy if you continue. i hope you sontinue soon. some take a long time to continue. i think it will be a lovely story but i have no idea what's going to happen since they don't know each other yet so please update...me bookmark it i'm going back to this site again so PLEASE CONTINUE!

Pika pika
Tsubisha-hime chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
DON'T EVEN THINK OF NOT CONTINUING THIS! It's so sugoi . . .

Edan's a real bishounen, ne? So pretty _! Update soon, I wanna see some fluff! WAFF is good.

BTW (i just had to say this) do you like Dir en Grey (the j-rock band)? I DO!
Artemis chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Huh, that's certainly about to become interesting, I wonder if he'll give in to the urge and throttle his poor servant. He did beat his brother up for calling him a girl, after all, and now his servant wants him to dress up as a girl.

Hope I'll read more soon.
Esaema chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
I really think you should continue. You've got a great start so far and I want to read the rest of the story.
Fallen Angel 229 chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
This is a really good story so far. I like it. Please update soon!
Seraen chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Such coolness! You are are a really good shounen-ai writer, don't doubt yourself one bit. Your story started off really well and left me looking for more chapters (and more Edan! -)

Update soon please!
Tsubisha-hime chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
~ I can say is that you have serious talent as a shounen-ai writer _. This is a very cool start to a story and I like the characters al lot, especi~y Edan. I hope there's a lot of fluff in this. Me like fluff.

Update soon!
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Wow-ness! Incredibly cute. I like Edan already *beams*

Oh... please, please continue, this is *very* good. I will not only review, I will also put it on my favouritest stories list.

You're a very talented writer. Squee.
1,240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83