Reviews for Dreaming of a Lovely Angel
Lora Helen chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
Hey, that was a really good chapter, i love the way this story flows, its really nice and easy to read!

I cant wait for an update and i love the characters you have Here, Kha is so sweet and Shaun is really facinating, but there are so many things that could happen in theis story and i cant wait to see where you take it!

please keep posting!

Lora Helen
Alle chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
Hey, I didn't think you would update again. Very glad you did though. I like Kha and Shaun very much. Update soon.
Purged Account chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
Hurray! You updated. I adore your works. I'm putting you on my fave authors list. Please write more, whenever you can.
Leaf Zelindor chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
awe! Leaf
ddz008 chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
Oh! It was god!

Keep writing!

Poor Shaun!

:D
Jefferson Russell chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Oh I liked this. You write very well, and I can't wait to read the rest of this. The double date sounds good.
ddz008 chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
I don't know why but I found this more weird than the others,

It was interesting!

Keep writing!

Do you know something? It's 5 am in the morning.
newtypeshadow chapter 2 . 6/27/2003
Guile is not a nice person.

and Kha doesn't like druggies -or- hookers. :wince: -that- doesn't bode well for Shaun. :raises wine glass: until he finds out! :sip:

i like Shaun's attitude about life...and break-ins...and his (mental)bedroom humor. Kha is funny. i love the 'speed' description of him happy. (i keep thinking of shuichi from gravitation _) amara is the perfect friend for him. she rox!

so, a date, is it? do update soon - i'd love to see how it goes.
lora-helen chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
YaY! That was such a cool chappie, erk, thought Kha blew it with the Hooker thing, that could cause problems, but i do hope not!

Double date? very cute! LoL!

Please update very soon, this is a catchy story!

All the best

Lora Helen
lora-helen chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Lol, that was really good, its almost painfull watching Kha, but, its a very good Story!

I'm gonna go read chappie two now.
NotEnough chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
Aww, why are all the sweet gay guys in stories gay, in bad relationships or are beat upon...

Heh, update son, i like it. I like it alot. :D. Kha seems adorable and i Shaun is just too nice...got a bit of a bad life tho huh...
Alle chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
I did not see Shaun being a 'whore'. What a shock, but a good one, adds to the plot. And Kha is so sweet. Shaun's confidence and Kha's bashfulness are too good. This chapter was even better than the first, and the first was great. I am really looking forward to your next update.
leaf Zelindor chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
all i have to say is "AW" _ it is nice to know a bit more about Shaun...i kinda feel bad for him...but..the end of the chapter just made me want to "aw" so badly...XD Leaf
Pixiestyxs1 chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
I like this story. It's so cute. Write more and have it out soon? Please?
Pixiestyxs1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
I like this story. It has so many possibilities. I would love to see more. It could use a beta because some of your sentences don't make sense together but other than that it's fine. Please take that last comment nicly because I don't mean for it to be mean.