Reviews for A Cliché Waiting To Happen
Cercie chapter 13 . 1/7/2006
Hey hey! I found this story through Harmonized favorite list and just started reading it the other day. I'm totally enjoying the story, and from reading you reader responses its good to see you do too! Ric's totally cute and i'm glad he's starting to lust after Meggin.

The only critical thing I can say is that you might want a beta to read through the story, not to really change it much, but to make it more crisp around the edges.

Other than that I think the story is fabulous, I love your sense of humor (and how your characters have inherited it). Catch ya next chapter.
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 13 . 1/6/2006
This was freakign hilarious! i think i must have missed a chapter coz i have know nothing about maria or the job. buthey it still was fantastic and the lingerie thing was a masterpiece.
alex chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
OMG! i am so sick of no one setting it in australia! thank you so much! love ur story to pieces. alex
Lady Katreina chapter 13 . 1/6/2006
There's no way I COULDN'T stick with this story! I'd have to be half-blind and unsane to NOT like this story! It's insanely good, and halarious.
anon chapter 13 . 1/3/2006
LOL. What a great chapter, so hilarious. Please update again soon... :D
tash d chapter 13 . 1/2/2006
hey,

um, im kinda gettin a bit confused. 1 min meggin n ric r declarin a truce n da next min ric wants 2 screw meggin. wat da hell happened in btween?

neway, it was a good chap. cant wait 4 more!
Dirty White Belt chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I lOve this story!You are so awsome, it keeps me laughing, which is pretty hard to to you!
Water Block chapter 13 . 1/2/2006
That was awesome! I loved Ric's POV-especially, "Really! I’m wounded. Here I am, wanting to jump her bones, and she tells me that I look like her dad?

Oh my God.

I want to jump her bones."

and then the part where he sees the lingerie, and is praying to God that it isn't Maggin's! Funny!

I love this story so much! I can't wait for the next update!
Andromida the chained pri chapter 13 . 1/2/2006
I must say that I absolutely love this story. I find it hilariously awesome. I almost couldn't stop laughing at Ric's thought's during this chapter. I loved it. And I can't wait to see what happens next.
Not Who I Look Like chapter 13 . 1/1/2006
Yeah well, come on, who doesn't love your story? I heart Zia Maria! She's awesome! Isn't she! This is awesomel amazing! Update soon!
Water Block chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
I love how self-conscience the two were! SO sweet. I love Ric!
Water Block chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
I'll give you 10 candyland bucks, and my candy cane(s)-there's two!

I loved the focuse between Ric and Maggin, and that last entry was just the best!

Loved this chapter!
Heaps of Solo and Oh Yeahs chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Okay, as far as I'm concerned. This story is pretty awesome so far. And the fact that it's about Australia is pretty fricken awesome. Though I haven't been there yet, I'm going this summer. Anyway, I love the voices of the characters. Nice details too.
Water Block chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
I loved how Maggin threatened Patrick! I hope it doesn't come back and bite her in the ass!

Ric-his inability to spell is very endearing/cute. Loved his reaction to Maggin's threatening Pat!

Great chapter!
Water Block chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
That was very funny! I wish Maggin was a little more considerate, but the results were great!

Loved the notebooks! I hope she forgives Belinda, and Belinda can get Patrick again!
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »