Reviews for A Cliché Waiting To Happen
Dwindling Fire chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
LOL i love it already! Fellow aussie! *hi5* hahaha

But Sydney rules, of course. Melbourne is like, wanna-be Sydney :L

lmfao, my schools so tight with uniform, but the seniors can get away with more make up, even though I dont wear it.

And he seems like a butt.

awesome! xD
Anonymous chapter 13 . 12/8/2009
Writer I ain't, I'm not sure there is anything I can write here that could do your story justice. I enjoyed it thoroughly - your tongue-in-cheek approach to the cliche 'Boy meets Girl' teen romance genre was a pleasure to read. I hope some day you find the time, motivation and inspiration to write more.

You're a supremely talented writer, with some quirky humour to boot, and I think you're more than capable of satisfying your aspirations if you put your mind to it. Never give up.
Aladailey chapter 13 . 12/7/2009
i totally forgot about this story for a while and just last night i was like, 'whatever happened to that awesome fic?' and so i found it and reread everything and

WHY IS IT ABANDONED.

seriously, i was giggling as much now as i did when i first read it. which is, like, a lot. i think i'll spare you from requoting everything at you, i'll just say that this last chapter particularly had me in stitches. i really like the revisions of the ealier chapters and i'd like you to finish that up and hopefully finish THIS up. because this may be cliche but it's the best take on cliche i've ever read. meggin and ric really need to like jump each other and stuff, i think it'll be good for the world. and, hey, if they share showers that's good for the environment, right? :P

i'm quite as capable as i used to be at bugging for an update; in fact, i'll say i've gotten even better at it. i've taken to making the characters sing (read: completely ruin) well-known songs in an attempt to get their creator to update. you don't want me to do that, do you? DO YOU?

beware.

mua-ha-ha...
a chapter 13 . 6/14/2009
omg, will you ever update? I know it's been four years, but i'm still holding out!
funnybizness chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
Will you ever update again? D:
music-is-love10 chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. THIS IS HILARIOUS! AND SO GOD!
SimplyDevine chapter 13 . 4/16/2009
I loves this story, please, please, plase update soon. It is really funny and I cant wait for the rest!
xoxhp chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
I really hope that you'll update soon because I'm getting really excited about the next chapter... )
FerretsRevolution chapter 13 . 10/11/2008
I honestly think the story is FABULOUS! It's so hilarious i've favorited it (on my laptop) s I can access it whenever I want...I think the characters and the dialogue between them are hilarious...However, I do have a question...In this chapter when ric (Aleric...-snort-) says that danielle is way prettier than meggin, is it because he's in denial or because danielle really IS prettier than her sister?
Aragorn is mine chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
Didja know dude initially meant of grotesque appearance in English?

“Nobody here is an idiot and nobody here is a dude -”

“Except for me,” Ric chimes in.

lol! lmao!

Anyways man you haven't updated this in forever...

It's such a good story... shame if you don't finish it (
paper-heartx chapter 13 . 6/4/2008
zomg! You really made my day! :D You're reeally funny! xD
missraggamuffin chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
oh mygosh! there was never one chapter i didn't laugh (or snort in the most unladylike manner) and ohmygod i just love reading stories with lots of laughs like this. i dont know how you do it but you're the best. this story is an instant favorite. definitely made my day too. i really really really hope you'd update and i'd be really devastated if you don't (and i dont think im the only one tho).

good luck to you and your stories :)
D-Mish chapter 13 . 5/16/2008
I swear, I haven't laughed so much in ages! Funny story, great humor and I adore how its set in Australia, since I live here and all. Anyway, this chapter was perfect, to me anyway. Meggin is beginning to losen up, its great.

Last few paragraphs with the lingerie, good job. Please dont discontinue this story, its really orginal. Please update! PLEASEE!
blair powers chapter 13 . 5/12/2008
OMFG! You REALLY need to post soon! i cant wait to find out what happens next but you haven't posted in FOREVER (literally).

So pretty pretty pretty please, post a new chapter! :)
MackayFire chapter 13 . 5/9/2008
This story is beyond cool! You write both characters so well and actually like teenagers - whiny, self-obsessed, immature- but in an endearing way everyone can relate to. Love them! Please update soon :)
629 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »