Reviews for A Cliché Waiting To Happen
the life pursuit chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Update once in a while
cbprice25 chapter 9 . 11/27/2004
Highly amusing. I look forward to more!
Yaya chapter 9 . 11/25/2004
WOW. Just... WOW. I've been meaning to read this story for a really long time now but I never really had the time.

And if your looking for a very short and concise review then all I can say is WOW (all in capital letters). Yes, feel special.

But I feel I should elaborate as to why this story is so... "WOW". I dont know, I just really enjoyed reading it. I love the pacing and Im so glad that despite it being a cliche, they dont look at each others eye and find all the answers and lifes mysteries so quickly into the story. Im rather enjoying Ric and Meggins relationships. They've both got killer senses of humour.

However, I do hope that Meggin and Belinda reconcile they're friendship soon because throughout the story it makes her (Meggin) seem as if she's a bad person.

Im also one of those people who live vicariously through the characters so in the beginning I was like... 'NO! Meggin is so much more prettier than Belinda. She can get patrick... If only he knew she existed". But I cant for the life of her picture how she looks like. I dont even know her hair colour... Other than it looks red in the light. Unless that IS her natural hair colour. I should really start paying attention.

I cant even begin to tell you how much fun this has been to read. I was laughing myself off my chair more time then I can count (which is limited to the number of ten) But still...

I'd really like an update and now I will request one.

Would you please kindly update this story so I may once again make believe I am your character/s and actually have a life, even if for only a while.

P.S Lizzie is my hero!
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Yay! This totally rocks, finally a Melbourne fic for a true Melbournian girl ;) You've got me hooked fellow Melbournian.
naivete chica chapter 9 . 11/19/2004
Lolz! Luv the sarcasm, luv the humour, luv the story. Keep writing, and update soon pplz!

~Luv n[a]ivete chic[a]
liv-star chapter 9 . 11/18/2004
I laughed oh-so-hard reading this! HAHAHA I'm still laughing...yeah. Keep writing!
Bananalogic chapter 9 . 11/15/2004
this is awsome. both of the kids have great personalities. normally you get a needy person with a smart, witty one. thei time, both characters have dept to be real, both need certain people and are smart.
update!
luv
hannah banana
ellabella chapter 9 . 11/10/2004
Damn it girl! update update update update update update update please. come on you've exceeded triple digit numbers of reviews and doubled it! damn it woman hurry up and update now ...please.:P
scotty doesnt know chapter 8 . 11/6/2004
dude! it's good. i wanna be motivational too. not just that dude u mentioned in ur ninth chapter. okey dokey smokey?
KEEP WRITING! (not meaning to sound rude, since i know in netiquette ur not supposed to put stuff in capitals, but whatever)
scotty doesnt know chapter 9 . 11/6/2004
what's with all the fill-up chapters, huh dude? HUH?
btw, have you ever given an actual physical description of both the mainies?
scotty doesnt know chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
omg, hi
this is supposed to be a review, but, like, never really know what to say in reviews cause i dont wanna hurt ppls feelings. not that this particular story is bad. i like it lots.
so ... once again, you are very articulate and can personify the usual guy stalking teen. yay! plus, ur a good writer. ever thought of going to a publisher? not just the net.
anarachillwind chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
just want to put you in my favorites:) update!
Megliz716 chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
I love your story! I can't wait for their next joint counseling session! I can't wait for your next update
StoryGuideFairy chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
You have a great sense of humor. This should be in the Romance/Humor section. It's one of the few stories that actually deserve the title. Your characters are alive- all of them- they're not just filler-ins. From the therapist to Ric's dad...they're all just so lovable! -. Keep up the good work-
-Awaiting the next chapter.
SleepingAngel Unlogged chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
_
Guy Sebastian Rocks!
You rock too!
Thanks for the reviews and the kickass recommendation for my new story! You totally ROCK!
Now it's your turn to update!
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »