Reviews for A Cliché Waiting To Happen
abc1234 chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
LOL. Great Chapter! I don't take anything when my head hurts either for the exact same reason... :P Anyway, I have a question. What is Zia? As in Zia Maria? Not who, but what language or whatever is it? Thanks!
Pride will destroy me chapter 13 . 4/25/2008
keep updating :) im loving it ;D
Jay827 chapter 13 . 3/26/2008
hot and heavy a little bit there huh Aleric?

haha. i love his name.

oh my gosh. hahaha. Meggin's lingerie. haha.

update new chapter soon? i need to know what HAPPENS!

:D
Jay827 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Inside, I’m doing the Macarena. Or, um, you know, not.

-dear lord jesus. could he be any gayer? or a bigger loser? wow.
dreamforever101 chapter 13 . 3/14/2008
really great story so far! its intersting and it has just the right amount of cliched-ness and originality ...

some of the words are missing a space likethis so it's harder to read.. but thats only a couple times..

anyways, im totally hooked and ric and meggin totally have to get together... at first, i didnt think it could be pulled off.. but the change of feeling is set up very nicely...now its totally plausible and i cant wait to read what happens next! Update soon!
Dina chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
If Ric can't even spell simple words correctly, why does he have no problem with commas and other punctuation?

Anyway, love your story. must get back to reading it. It makes me crack up. :P
scrappy chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
WONDERFUL kickoff.

A-PlUS witty and charming words, cleverly picked, cut, sized,and put together. creative and unique tone of voice I've never heard/read/seen before. LOVE the light hearted humor. keep it up. _
candy-shop-owner chapter 13 . 2/4/2008
So how about a new chap! U should at least put up something in ur profile or an AN if ur not continuing this !

Anyways great story please keep going!
anonymous chapter 13 . 2/2/2008
This is such a good story; all my friends have been raving about it and I just checked it out. You have me hooked. I am madly in love with Ric's character, and the whole Patrick Hayden scenario is too funny. Please keep writing!
baby foxes chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Eyes can't change with mood. It's physically impossible. Besides that, this story is overwhelmingly cute, and I love it. I'm excited for more of the rewrites.
freakyAngel chapter 13 . 12/24/2007
If my eyes do not deceive me, it's been TWO YEARS since the last time you updated. Any reasonable explanation as to WHY?

Man, I hate when all the good writers are MIA all of a sudden. Like, either they have some personal matters going on, or they just haven't had the writing bug bite them HARD yet. Since you've been taking so long, you'd better pray to God your reason(s) are acceptable enough... 'cause when you rise to full power again? Make sure there ain't no sharp objects flying at you from all directions.

On a side note (no, I lie - this is actually the main reason I'm even writing this), your writing style is one that can tickle even the most serious of bones. And, I kid you not, that appeals GREATLY to a large majority. Yes, my dear, you read the truth - YOU'RE A BLOODY GOOD WRITER. And if you go all modest-like I swear I'll go after your funny bones and keep them for myself. Or maybe I'll hold an auction, you never know. Ebay works great wonders, or so I've heard.

I loved how you tried to actually show Ric's (dismal lack of) command of the English language. As in, some writers claim a character's spelling or grammer sucks, but for the sake of perfection by their standards they make everything CORRECT.

(Like, I know! Like, it's such a, like, terrifying, like, thing, like, right?)

Parodon my inner-valley girl. Wait for a moment while I kick her dick. ...Uh, I meant arse.

...

As I was saying.

I also loved the rhyming part (great job there, fun and work all rolled into one, shows you add your own style to whatever you try to do) and the oh-shit-kicked-Ric's-balls part. Man, I was stuffing my entire fist inside my mouth to try to shut up. Bursts of insane laughter in the middle of the night do not a bunch of happy half-asleep neighbours make.

Seriously, though, the best part for me so far was the let's-assualt-the-Italian-language-as-I-pray-that-I-actually-have-a-decent-memory thing. I mean, "You are the toilet"? That's the best phrase I've EVER heard a character use, man. You forever have my respect and awe. And unending reverential laughter, of course. Can't forget that, no siree.

About Ric's new, um... development, let's say, I thought it was pretty funny. 'Specially the black lingerie part. God, I was choking myself to death trying not to make a sound! (And I mean that literally, here, so some respect and no sniggering, yeah?) But it seemed pretty sudden, though, don't you think? Previously there was next to nothing about these slowly-growing, un-brotherly feelings he was getting, then WHAM! All of a sudden it's there in this chapter. Good shock, there, but I can't say I see the process moving all too blatantly.

Anyways, last comment. I confess I've actually seen your story around for quite a while, and have avoided it until now; for that I am terribly sorry. But you know what? If you've been going stale for two entire years, I'm bloody glad I didn't have to wait as long as your other readers had to. Two years is enough to drive ANYONE insane. So no harm done, really.

Yeah, I don't think I even make sense to myself now. God, I need sleep. Think sleeping pills will help? Or should I just go for the hypnosis sessions?

Haha. Looking forward to your next chapter! And triple the seasons joys for the years 2005, 2006 and 2007! :P
YouHadxMe chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
oh. my. god.

i love this story.

it actually made me laugh out loud. and i never do that. this is amazing. its not as rushed as other stories, its creative, thoughtful and funny. i love it. update soon
LogicandStuff chapter 13 . 11/4/2007
Love your story. Good plot line. When are you going to come out with the 14th chapter?
hydrargentum chapter 11 . 11/4/2007
I'd put this under Chapter 13, but dumb fictionpress won't let me . . . When exactly do you plan on updating? I'm feeling terribly impatient.
E. Wyndebrygg chapter 13 . 9/17/2007
Hello,

I love your story. It is so funny. I love Meggin. She is beyond hilarious, and Ric is pretty funny himself. This last chapter was so funny. I was laughing almost the entire time. I am in love with this story. Please update as soon as you can.

AliveAwakeandBroken