Reviews for A Cliché Waiting To Happen
Sleeping Angel chapter 4 . 12/18/2003
*Glomps on you* OMG! U updated and I didn't even have to annoy u for it! Ouch! Poor them! Can't wait for the next chapter! This is getting SO good! I didn't see THAT coming! Thankies for the birthday presents again! GUY SEBASTIAN (from Australian Idol) rocks and his poster rocks too and therefore u rock because u gave it to me! ROCK ON Springbloomopal! It was a really, once again, funny chapter and I can't wait for more! (And no, I'm not going to wait until my next birthday for it either!)
Well, gotta go, have a good night!
Love,
Me (AngelSweetie)
PS: U POSTED UP A THIRD STORY AND U DIDNT TELL ME? HOW COULD U! *Goes off crying* It's coz Im 16 right? Hehehe! I'm gonna read it now actually!
B Y E
Tizzu chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
ack... can the next chapter be done soon? pretty, pretty please?
Harmonized chapter 4 . 12/16/2003
Jesus christ, i didn't realise you only had a couple reviews! that's so wrong, this story deserves loads more than that (hence my assumption that you had a million already). i'll be sure to point out to everyone i know that you rock and your story should, therefore, been shown the love and adoration it deserves.
Anyhow, enough of my blabbering. this chapter rocked. i was very excited to see the update since i wasn't expecting one, and i just loved everything about the chapter. i laughed a whole bunch between ric and Meggin. i'm also very impressed that Belinda managed to snag Mr Hayden, though, of course, i feel terrible for poor Meg who must want to kick some mega ass right now. i know if it was me i would want to anyway. cannot wait for the next chapter, this rocks, as do u! mwa! keep up the terrific work chick, and merry christmas.
Harmonized chapter 3 . 12/10/2003
*giggles* brilliant work! cant wait until the dance then.
babydoll-007 chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
hey,

just wanted to say that i am seriously enjoying this...i love the whole sarcastic-humour thing you have going on. i love the title, and though it MAY be a bit cliche...i think the plot is interseting and your story has great potential.

-laura
Sleeping Angel chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
You updated this ALL for ME? God, how I worship you right now! Two bum cracks...lmao, that was seriously funny, pure genius work! LMAO!

I can't wait for the next development! So write on my friend, go forth and type! Like right NOW! I don't see you typing! _
Harmonized chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
I'm so glad you updated this; i was wondering just the other day when/if you were going to continue this! woohoo that you are.

lol, totally loved this chapter - your sense of humour seriously rocks my socks. And all the stuff like 'Now he’s got the satisfaction of thinking that I talk about him all the time. Which I don’t. Only when he pisses me off. Which is all the time. Damn.' also makes me laugh shitloads. basically i just reckon you rock.

Loving belinda, she seems wicked in all senses, and im still loving ric even if he is arrogant; it's fun! lol.

oh, and how cute is it that you know who i am? You're such a sweetheart for 'net fainting' when u realised it; lol, but by the looks of things i think i should be 'net fainting' that such a talented author ever even read a story of mine.

Anyhow, loving this (obviously,) keep up the great work and i can't wait for the next update :o)

p.s. already adding this to my faves stories list
Angeli chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Lil sister..um...u didn't want me to see this story, why? I absolutely LOVE it and im hooked! Thanks a lot! U'd better update soon or else I'll make you TELL me what's going to happen like wen I used to make up those stories 4 you! And yes, that is a threat! And you have the rest of the second week holidays to spill if you don't happen to update anytime soon! UGH! ::starts to walk off muttering:: u'd think she would at least show her big sister... _
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
What's this 'twist of Fate' thing you've got? It's really interesting so far. Great potential. Go for it!
passion101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
wow, this is pretty good. I like the little twists u have in here, like the all girls school and little stuff like that.
Freakage chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Wow, good start! I love the narration that you used, too. Can't wait for the next chapter. Oh, and by the way, sometimes it's a bit unclear where you switch times or viewpoints. Great job though!
stephi chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
shit this story is funny! haha. the prologue is great i can't wait to see what happens. it's just very real to me.
Harmonized chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
lol, brilliant, this was absolutely fantastic. So funny in that dry humour kinda way that i love. And really interesting. and i definitely loved the whole 'barbie' bit and the reason she hates him. The negative comments about school were funny too. So yeah, well done, you're obviously well talented. And it's not like there are NO fics set in Oz but i get your point, they're definitely a minority, so good on you for setting it there anyway. just one suggestion, which doesnt matter that much if its taken up or not? it might be an idea to put something like * or - or anythign like that between shifts of POV's or times because it makes it slightly less confusing to readers. But like i said, it's not a big deal, the penny always drops eventually, lol. I look forward to an update, keep up the good work :o)
LaSerenissima chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I like Cliches! Keep writing!
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42