Reviews for People of Faith
Jalissa chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I could never write anything like that! It's so good!
Delete Name chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Wow, you're pretty good! You like doing Haiku's, don't you?
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I really like these. I may not seem like it in some of my works but I try to be a good Christain and I know all about these people because I attend a Catholic school and studed the Scriptures. These are very good indeed.
JJR Meerraf chapter 10 . 1/26/2004
I love this one! It held more emotion then I think you've ever written, (which says a LOT). This was wonderful, beautiful, I love the story also. Just wondering, are you going to see The Passion? Mel Gibson's movie?
A great poem!
JJR Meerraf chapter 9 . 1/26/2004
Pretty good, I have to say that some parts seemed a little mild, but overall it was still great! As for your penanme: Don't Change IT! I personlly and honestly think you have like the coolest pen name, or one of the at least. But that's just me, and you'll be a great writer no matter what your name is :). Beautiful work!
JJR Meerraf chapter 8 . 1/26/2004
I think you should try some more "mushy" poems, you might like them :). Sorry, just a suggestion. But I really liked it. This story especially I like cause I always find it sort of... funny, sweet, but funny. You wrote it and portrayed it excellently also!
JJR Meerraf chapter 7 . 1/26/2004
Not one of your best? Why? What's wrong with it? I thought it was magnificent! From a magnificent writer as well!
JJR Meerraf chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
I like how you write the story in quite a simplistic sense but still make it flow so magically. Excellent!
JJR Meerraf chapter 5 . 1/26/2004
I really like the last line, cuase it really points out the truth of it all, faith was the thing that saved her. wonderful work!
JJR Meerraf chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
Really cool, I didn't know you could sum up the story of Moses in three stanzas, :), but you did a great job at doing it.
JJR Meerraf chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
Wonderful... truly wonderful
JJR Meerraf chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
That's a really good story too, your poem presented it wonderfully! I loved it!
P.S.
Wow, a lot of P.S.'s today huh? sorry :). Anyway, I'd love to learn Haiku! Thanks!
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
I loved the last stanza, but the first two were excellent as well. Wonderful work!
P.S.
I'm sorry about the cut out sentance in my previous review, the computer cut out or something, I don't know.
P.P.S.
I'm not offended or anything with you not reading my R stuff. I totally understand, and to be honest they're rated R for a very good reason.
Wonderful work again!
Emerald Ember chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
i like the book of jonah, i think that you said it all, vaguely but said it all so you didnt miss anything...
sorry more questions, is there a set number of stanzas you can have to a haiku? (im more of a story writer then a poem writer, not so good at them :P)
Emerald Ember chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
you go girl!, love the writing, love the fact theat you stand up for what you believe in, keep writing!
ps im a sister :) lol