Reviews for Unraveled
ittybittytreefrog chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Wow. This is a really powerful story. It's very well-written and very good. I'm glad I took the time to read it.
Timeless Enigma chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Hey, great work! Finally someone wrote something on Ma'at! She's my favorite of all the Goddesses. I love egypt too, I'm like obsessed! Love how you wrote it.

Werecat99 chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Apart from cats, I'm a sucker for all things Egyptian. And I can't believe I haven't read this story so far.

The opening lines, concerning the purity of the eternal sands sent shivers down my spine. I've felt like this, at least a fragment of what you describe, when I visited Egypt back in 20.

Your descriptions were awesome and I lack to words to comment on them. And although I am mostly a Chaos person, like any cat person, I really loved your story.

Thanks for the reviews, BTW. If you are interested, I have another story with Gingerhead, Belial's cousin. Full of Egyptian lore, of course.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Cool story so far, I love your reference to the sand and the heat, I really felt like I was there. Keep up the good work, and update soon, I really want to know what happens.
U2LoVeR chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Wow. This is amazing. Good job, this story is wonderfully written.