Reviews for A Frail White Rose
Toph Gonzalez chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This is seriously one of the best haikus I've ever read (and this is no exaggeration). The wording seems to fit perfectly in place (maybe except for frail since it would be 4-7-5 syllables) but either way, frail or fragile are apt enough words. BTW, this reminds me of my haiku, "Petal-Deep." If you have time you might want to drop by and leave a review on the said haiku.
beau. the king of biology chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
FANTASTIC
TURKEY chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
PRETTY! _ i finally reviewed something! YAY. now you have no rights to kill me...wait
The Juggler 42 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Pretty picture. Part of me says "so what?" but then, it's hard to have any kind of meaning in a haiku. Nice picture though.
pointythings chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Beautiful mental image. Very nice.
Amelia Sandberg chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
this is what i love about poetry. its simple but its still beautiful. its great!
erin chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
wow, beautiful! ive never heard of frail before but kewl!
marsupialgroove chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
This is yet another great haiku. I like how it paints a picture in my head of the rose and slowly unfurling it's petals as if it were stretching after a long nap... like a cat! lol. Anyway, another fun poem, keep it up! (Thanks for your reviews! It keeps me going and I know that the one rhyme in meetch the match was shabby, but ya know! :P It happens. Anyway, I saw you write in three languages! I'm learning Japanese this year, I just started learning to read/write the picture alphabet ones. It's fun.) Anyway, keep the writing up!
Lil Sis chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
it is very PERTY! I love it it is beautiful
kristinp chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Haha...I love your Haikus! They actually make sense (unlike mine when I try to write them n.u) lol. Well anyway, all these disaster poems...O_o;; I wouldn't want to live where you do. hehe.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Again brilliant imagery. Very pretty : )
*lime-girl*
Ps. Could you review my story 'Elements'? It's just a drabble so it won't take you long.
Iseult-Aralin chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
I really like this one, it's very pretty, and I think haiku form really fits the subject
Jusy chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
It brings a wonderful mental image to mind. (I really like it when I see flowers opening from buds.) Keep writing! 8)
veggeichick13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
VERY touching!Excelently written.I luved it!
WillowWhiskers chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Whoah. So pretty. Short but sweet.