Reviews for Ignored
krystalpendragon chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
'_' i know how you feel...i love how you wrote this, looks like you got at least one, that's a good job. i gotta go to sleep.
later
joie 610 chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
haha, very cute idea for a cute poem!
Anich chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
same here
penster chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Hey this one was kewl-I feel the same way. I've been working on the same storie for 3-4 years! I've made so many changes. Nobody ever wanted to read it...they would always push it aside. It's on this site along with about eight poems that I've written. Go check them out-PLEASE
RoseFairy2005 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
I know how it feels to be ignored. It happens to me a lot. Even my friends do it when its a one on one situtation. I feel like I am not even there or alive. But I'm getting off topic.

Your stuff is really good. Keep it up!
wildtenderness chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
hey,that was really interesting.i feel that way too sometimes when certain poems of mine get no reviews at i think,it's not because they don't notice or just couldn't care less when there's no some poeple,they like to read poetry but they just don't an instance,my sis!she reads other ppl's poems but she never reviews!
Tala chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I WILL!

Bryan: it's a poem who does care? *walks of*

*huff* bryan is being a idiot again at least you havent heard him...sheesh what a powerful silent muse to have ne? This one is good!
Lex C chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I feel your pain. Really. I hate when you just know you've written something good and then no one reads it! I love this. This poem is so perfect.
Akanasu chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
This made me smile. :) I love poets who seem to capture people's exact feelings and bottle them up into one sweet little poem - which is exactly what you've done. Very nice! I can't tell you how much I relate to this - Of course, I only just joined Fictionpress, but I have an account over at too.

In any case, it's lovely. :)