Reviews for Love, Sex And Honesty
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
You presented a good point, and I agree with it. People should be more open about this kind of thing.

Heart of the Sword
rosepetal1077 chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
there is a difference between 'making love' and having sex! to 'make love' or however people say it you have to truely love the person... i agree with you on the fact that people should be more open about sex. it really really really pisses me off that its such a taboo topic!
Arayuldawen chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
i totally agree with you. People should be more open with each other about stuff like this, the world would be much better.

Arayuldawen
Xandra the Blue chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Hmm, I agree about sexual role-models, but my argument about Will Young is that he's a pre-packaged teenypbopper singer, so it doesn't matter when he feels as he's controled by the record company. But I also feel that it is less being open about sex, but the glorification of sex that should be attended to. This is because with out it being glorified to a 'cool' thing, like it has by tweeny bopper singers, without mentioning the bad things such as pregnacy, STI (thats what out PSE teacher tells us to call them)has caused STI numbers to go through the roof.

well, thats my two pennies.

Xandra the Blue
book-lover freak chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
True. There are some teachers that belive that people should be more open about sex. How will anyone learn if it is never talked about?
Rem chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
good argument! we need to be more honest, and the supposidly in touch with teen singers, should come back down to reality every so often.